The Real You Jelly Cleanser
Love the real you.
A hydrating face wash used to melt away makeup, oil, and grime while providing moisture to thirsty skin. A smooth and supple complexion isn’t hard to achieve: all you have to do is add it to your bag.
HOW TO USE
- Shake well to activate skin-loving ingredients
- Gently massage one to two pumps into wet skin
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry
- Follow with a toner
- Aids in cleansing and moisturizing your skin
- Hand crafted with cruelty-free, plant-based ingredients
- Can be used twice daily on dry to normal skin types
- View entire list of ingredients here.
- Hyaluronic Acid: -Super moisturizer
- Green Tea: Powerful antioxidant
- Cucumber: Rich in Vitamins A, C, and E
- Seaweed: Improves skin elasticity
*All items are 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, and hand-crafted with love.
I received this product as a sample in a previous order, and the second I tested it on my hand I knew I was in love. I work in a factory and my face is exposed to all types of oil and smog throughout my work day. I have combination skin, and was using the Glycolic foaming wash to essentially strip my skin. I just liked the feeling of getting all that bad stuff from the plant out of my face. With that being said, my skin at times was showing signs that I was stripping it too much. Adding the jelly cleanser a couple times throughout the week gives my skin the perfect balance it needs, and I still get that super clean feel. I love this stuff!
Before I begin to write my review on the real jelly cleanser, I want to say that I did not purchase this product. It was a sample size that came along with other products I purchased.
Let me be clear, its not that the product isn't good, it just didn't work for me. So i decided to give it a try, to remove my makeup (I wear light makeup), I followed the directions from the website, after i used it i didn't think it removed my makeup because I didn't see any makeup residue come off such as foundation or anything on my hands or in the water and i made 3 attempts. I ended up using a old makeup remover cleanser.
It’s cleansing and moisturizing all at the same time and has... love the smell it’s like fresh 🥒 even has a pretty iridescent look 🦄
Wish it was a little bigger but hey just buy two at a time lol