A decadent cream lip balm for kissable lipsWHY BABES LOVE IT
- Dry lips affect almost everyone at some point, especially during cooler months
- It’s time to get rid of those rough patches and flakes with a natural vegan lip balm
- Glycerin helps lips retain water so they stay perfectly hydrated
- Shea Butter and Sunflower Oil infuse your lips with deep moisturizing properties that seal out dry air while locking in all that moisture
- This natural dry lip treatment won’t leave lips sticky, just silky smooth, soft and condi-tioned
- Reapply as needed for best results
Comes in a 1 oz bottle -- Expires in 12 months ** Vegan, cruelty-free, handcrafted - this container is recyclable, send it back to us for a special reward.
Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene (and) Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer (and) Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Helianthus Annuus (Seed Oil).
Icing makes my lips so soft and smooth. I smooth it on several times a day, if my lips feel dry. Since it's like icing, it really makes your lips glisten. The container is small, but you use so little, I can see it will last a long time!
It smells just like icing and spreads like butter because of the oils in it. I LOVEEE how this product absorbs into your skin after just a few minutes not leaving you greasy or gunky. It keeps my lips hydrated and works great over lip products! After it absorbs I am able to go about eating, drinking, smoking, etc without having to wipe it away before hand. I have seriously never had a product just melt into my lips the way this one does.
The smell is lovely, but as soon as you apply it on your lips the smell disappears. It does make my lips feel nice and soft, but I constantly have to reapply which I'm not a big fan of. A little goes a long way with this product, and with the size of the jar I can see this lasting me a few months. I'm not sure I will be repurchasing.
Makes my lips feel super soft! Not to mention that sweet flavor. Reminds me of cupcakes
This melts effortlessly onto your lips and a little goes a long way! I love how nice it feels and it seems to absorb fairly quickly.