A decadent cream lip balm for kissable lipsWHY BABES LOVE IT
- Dry lips affect almost everyone at some point, especially during cooler months
- It’s time to get rid of those rough patches and flakes with a natural vegan lip balm
- Glycerin helps lips retain water so they stay perfectly hydrated
- Shea Butter and Sunflower Oil infuse your lips with deep moisturizing properties that seal out dry air while locking in all that moisture
- This natural dry lip treatment won’t leave lips sticky, just silky smooth, soft and condi-tioned
- Reapply as needed for best results
vegan, cruelty-free, handcrafted - this container is recyclable, send it back to us for a special reward
Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene (and) Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer (and) Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Helianthus Annuus (Seed Oil).
Love this, I use it at night and throughout the day and it's one of the only products that keeps my lips soft. It smells great too.
I've been looking for a good vegan balm and I'm glad I found one! This is unscented and melts onto your lips like icing! I do find I need to reapply often if my lips are extra dry, but you get a lot in the container and it's a really lovely balm.
I am in LOVE with Icing. My lips will literally be on the verge of cracking and applying the smallest amount on my lips is a saving grace.
I gave some to my mom and she was in love with it as well.
I'm about to a second one to give to her because I do not like sharing.
I love this! The texture is sooo nice and feels like actual icing at first, but then melts on your lips. Definitely buy this, especially if you live somewhere cold or dry!
This lip balm didn’t do anything for me. It feels super nice and slick on my lips, but l constantly have to reapply. Once my jar is used up, l won’t repurchase and will just stick to Vaseline.