Oh Whale Aqua Mask
A cooling and detoxifying clay mask that’s a whale of a good timeWHY BABES LOVE IT
- This cooling anti-pollution face mask is the protector against all evils. It purifies clogged pores, axes free radicals and shields your skin from environmental invaders
- A mermaid-approved blend of sea buckthorn oil, seaweed, algae and chlorophyll infuse skin with antioxidants to keep it healthy while natural clays obliterate impurities
- Slather on this creamy clay mask and let sit for 10 minutes, then splash with water to reveal clear, fresh, happy skin
- It’s perfect for city dwellers of all skin types that need extra protection from pollutants
- A portion of proceeds will be donated to save the lives of whales
Comes in a 4 oz bottle -- Expires in 8 months (Store in a cool area) ** Vegan, cruelty-free, handcrafted - this container is recyclable, send it back to us for a special reward.
On clean, dry skin apply an even layer of mask. Allow to mask to fully dry, and rinse with warm water. Follow up with your Nolaskinsentials toner.
Aqua, Butterfly pea flower (herb), French Green Clay, Earth Clay, Blue Green Algae (powder), Laminaria, Calendula Officinalis, Calophyllum Inophyllum, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Chlorophyll, Mentha × Piperita, Urea, Sea Buckthorn Extract, Xanthum Gum, Vegetable Wax, Urea, Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate. Natural (fragrance) oil,* Phthalate Free*
A cooling and detoxifying clay mask.
*A portion of all proceeds will be donated to protect and save the lives of whales.*
Deep from the sea, a detoxifying blend of aquatic botanicals have joined forces to supercharge your skin. This cooling anti-pollution face mask is the protector against all evils. It purifies clogged pores, axes free radicals and shields your complexion from environmental nasties that can wreak havoc on skin, perfect for city dwellers of all skin types who need extra protection from the elements. A mermaid-approved blend of sea buckthorn oil, seaweed, algae and chlorophyll infuse your skin with antioxidants to keep it healthy while natural clays obliterate impurities. Slather on this creamy clay mask after a long day and let sit for 10 minutes, then splash with water. It’s a whale of a good time that’s great for skin.
SHELF LIFE: 8 months (Store in a cool area)
PACKAGING TYPE: Glass container
HOW TO USE
- On clean, dry skin apply an even layer of mask. Allow to mask to fully dry, and rinse with warm water.
- Follow up with your Nolaskinsentials toner.
- Calming and cooling
- Detoxifies + purifies the skin
- Protects against environmental pollutants
- Blue green algae
- French green + earth clay
- Butterfly pea flower
View entire list of ingredients here
- Try Me: 1 oz
- Regular: 4 oz
This mask is the only thing you need to be using when your skin starts stressing out. Seriously, my one stop solution every time I got a pimple.
I love this mask because I feel sooooo amazing after, fresh and cool.
My skin feels great after using it, but I will say it stung a tiny bit and my face was a little red after taking it off. The redness was gone by the next day and I'm wondering if this is just a reaction I had to it. But my skin really did feel fantastic the following day, so I'm hoping not!
This mask and the Pumpkin mask are my top favs. This mask is soo refreshing along with the cooling effect it leaves my face feeling soo soft and on top of that I noticed a difference in my skin my acne breakouts have calm down, my dark spots are going away, and my pores have been shrinking and I only been using for 3 weeks and I’m loving the results
Stings a little bit at first but leaves my skin SUPER soft after I take it off!! Definitely have seen my skin clearing up after using it once a week for three weeks, but I also have been using the clarifying cleanser.