Dry skin? Not on our watch!
The perfect collection of our top-selling mineral-rich products, formulated to leave behind dullness and boost radiance for those combatting dry-skin.
The Dry-Skin Bundle is curated with three items that consist of skin healing properties to slough away impurities without stripping moisture, helping to completely replenish your skin with ultimate hydration.
- Hyaluronic Aloe Cleanser - An all-natural, gentle, cream facial cleanser made with Hyaluronic Acid, designed to provide a deep-enhanced cleanse to dehydrated skin and nourish it with total moisture, while promoting elasticity.
- Rose Hydration Mist - A rejuvenating mist infused with Rose Water, Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel and Chamomile. Powerful, all-natural, antioxidants will target free-radicals to protect your skin, while Aloe Vera hydrates and soothes.
- Hydra Face Moisturizer - Our facial moisturizer, made from cucumber extract, Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C and Jojoba Oil absorbs into the skin without leaving sticky residue. Infused with mineral-rich antioxidants to target free radicals, it softens and protects the skin barrier.
- Apply a dime-sized amount of the Hyaluronic Aloe Cleanser to the face in a circular motion. Massage into skin for 30 seconds, rinse thoroughly with warm water. Pat face dry, and follow up with a Nolaskinsentials Toner Water.
- Spray the Mist onto skin as needed. Use as a refreshing boost for extra hydration throughout the day. Great for summer days and even better during cold, dry months!
- After applying your Nolaskinsentials serum, apply a pea-sized amount amount to face. Rub into skin evenly. Use twice daily and follow up with the Iconic Elixir
*All items are 100% Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, Alcohol-Free, and hand-crafted with love.
okay I have eczema/acne and this did HELP MY SKIN, the cleanser I felt left a vail of moisture on my skin which I liked because it felt not as drying when I let my skin air dry before applying the toner. The toner I've used a few times but it has witch hazel which I'm not use to yet but it hasn't upset my skin (my skin is really sensitive) I loved the moisturizer its very rich and soothing. I also purchased the eye cream for my eyelid eczema and it's SO HELPFUL I am really grateful for the eye cream my eyelids are not as flaky and raw as they used to be. Iconic elixir is refreshing but haven't noticed any major changes yet. Overall I really loved these products especially the Cleanser, Moisturizer and Eye Cream. I heard that they are making products specifically for eczema and I CANT WAIT.. dry skin girlies its our time <3
I finally received my dry skin bundle maybe 3 weeks ago after some issues with my local mailman/woman I've been using it everyday since and I absolutely LOVE all 3 items my skin looks and feels so beautifully soft I will truly purchase more products thanks Nola my skin prayers have been answered 🖤💜🖤💜
My face is clear and has a wonderful glow. It has been difficult trying to find a routine that nourishes my dry, sensitive skin but I finally found the one!
The Aloe Cleanser works wonders...literally In days I noticed a change! I love the Rose toner...Super moisturizing.
The aloe cleanser is amazing. Literally this stuff is going to last forever. I use it twice a day (for I think almost two months) and I haven’t even used a fourth of the bottle. It smells so good, it’s moisturizing, and it helps remove left over makeup.
The rose hydration mist gives my skin a really noce boost. It’s something I use more than once a day, especially if I’m wearing makeup, it helps my powder settle into my face and takes away that fresh powdery look (similar to using MAC Fix+).
The hydrating moisturizer is something I’ve been using for almost a year and it’s the ONLY moisturizer that isn’t too oily for my skin, while actually moisturizing. Most are way too heavy and sticky so they tend to just sit on top of my skin rather. This one however does exactly what it needs to do!