Eden Glow Try Me
A shimmery vegan body scrub for sexy, smooth skinWHY BABES LOVE IT
- Before a big night out, lather up with this natural sugar scrub to amplify smoothness and get your glow on
- Small light reflectors shine like millions of tiny diamonds, leaving skin with a mega-watt glow as you primp and polish
- Emollients like shea butter kiss your body with moisture
- The gentle scrubbing action buffs away dry skin for ultimate radiance
- The result is sultry, shimmering skin without a single flake or dry patch in sight
Orders Ship in 1-3 Business Days
Comes in a 1 oz jar -- Expires in 11 months. **vegan, cruelty-free, handcrafted
Apply a generous amount of scrub into damp skin and rinse thoroughly. Use twice weekly on wet skin for an unforgettable glow.
Organic Sugar Cane. Turbinado Sugar. Avocado Oil. Grapeseed Oil. Mica. Shea Butter. Neem Seed Oil. (Fragrance).
Eden Glow Body Scrub releases your inner goddess with skin that looks smooth and illuminated with every use. This vegan body scrub contains small light reflectors that shine like millions of tiny diamonds, leaving your skin with a mega-watt glow as you primp and polish. Before a big night out, lather up with this natural sugar scrub to amplify smoothness, while emollients like shea butter kiss your skin with moisture. Gentle scrubbing action buffs away dead, dry skin for ultimate radiance. The result is satiny, shimmering skin without a single flake or dry patch in sight — perfect for a big night out.
HOW TO USE
Apply a generous amount of scrub into damp skin and rinse thoroughly.
- Use twice weekly on wet skin for an unforgettable glow
- Exfoliates skin
- Promotes an even complexion
- Natural shimmer
- Shea Butter
- Organic Sugar Cane
- Grapeseed Oil
View ingredients here
*All items are 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, and hand-crafted with love.
I love this scrub! My husband calls me hot chocolate anytime I use it!
I love this for a summer time glow on my body. I would suggest using another moisturizing soap and rinsing very thoroughly and letting what is left of the product to dry. If you don't you will stain all of you towels and anything else a horrible orange color. Other than that, I love the product! Do NOT use in bikini area. It will burn lol.