Forte Greene Try Me
A deeply exfoliating body scrub that leaves skin hydratedWHY BABES LOVE IT
- A natural sugar scrub reveals silky, glowing skin in minutes
- Cucumber Fruit Extractshowers skin in hydration.
- At the same time, a combo of Shea Butter, Grapeseed Oil and Coconut Oil replenish moisture, so every inch of skinfeels comforted and resilient
- Grapeseed Oil contains antioxidants, such as Vitamin C, Quercetin, Beta Carotene and Caffeic Acid to soothe skin as you scrub
- This sugar body scrub is not a soap, so it won’t leave skin dry or tight
- Use as the last step of your shower routine after washing (but before shaving), for bestresults
- By removing layers of dead skin, it helps your razor remove hair closer to the skin sur-face for a silky feel and less shaving nicks and irritation
vegan, cruelty-free, handcrafted - this container is recyclable, send it back to us for a special reward
Apply scrub to body as needed. Gently massage into skin. Rinse with warm water and follow up with watermelon dew.
Sucrose, French Green Clay, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, Vitis vinifera (seed) oil, Helianthus Annuus, Cocos Nucifera (Organic Virgin Coconut) Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, ), Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate. Natural (fragrance) oil,* Phthalate Free*
My skin is the smoothest it's ever been!! Absolutely love the feeling of this on my skin and the results only get better the longer you use it. It's a necessary part of my routine now