Glycolic Intensive Masque Try Me
A glycolic acid mask that exfoliates and softens rough skinWHY BABES LOVE IT
- Rough, bumpy skin needs extra attention. This exfoliating mask is made with 10% glycolic acid to gently buff away dead cells and clogged pores that are mucking up the skin surface revealing bright, baby-smooth skin
- Looking for a gentler alternative to the Pumpkin Enzyme Mask or chemical peels? This is it
- Spread this cooling gel-texture glycolic mask on your face for 5-7 minutes
- As you rinse away the gel, you’ll instantly notice polished, smooth skin with a dewy, glass skin complexion
Comes in a 1 oz bottle -- Expires in 11 months .** Vegan, cruelty-free, handcrafted. This product contains a natural herb that produces a pink color, this color will fade within time and is completely normal. Color change does not interfere with the efficacy of this product.
Apply a thin layer to skin with your face mask brush and leave on for 5-7 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. Use once weekly for baby-soft skin. Pro Tip: Cleanse, tone, apply mask, cleanse, and tone once again
Aqua. A. Barbadensis Mill. Xanthan Gum. Cucumis Sativus. Helianthus Annuus. Vaccinium Extract. Punica Granatum. Beta vulgaris. Rose Flower Extract. . Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil. Glycolic Acid. Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water. Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate. Natural (fragrance) oil,* Phthalate Free
Dry skin holding you back? Rough, bumpy skin needs extra attention. Enter our glycolic acid mask for all skin types. This exfoliating mask is made with 10% of skin-loving acids (glycolic acid) that gently buff away dead cells that have been mucking up the surface to reveal the soft, smooth skin that’s hiding beneath. If you are looking for a gentler alternative to our Pumpkin Enzyme Mask or chemical peels, this is it. Spread our glycolic mask on your face and let it do its thing for ten minutes. As you rinse away the gel, you’ll instantly notice polished, smooth skin with touchable softness and a dewy, glass skin complexion. It’s like a spa in a jar.
SHELF LIFE: 11 Months (Store in a cool area)
PACKAGING TYPE: Glass container
HOW TO USE
- Apply a thin layer to skin with your face mask brush and leave on for 5-7 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry
- Use once weekly for baby-soft skin
- Pro Tip: Cleanse, tone, apply mask, cleanse, and tone once again
- Exfoliates dead skin cells
- Assists in revealing an even, softer complexion
- 10% Glycolic Acid
- Eucalyptus, Aloe Vera
View entire list of ingredients here
- Try Me: 1 oz
To purchase the regular size (4 oz), please click here.
*All items are 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, and hand-crafted with love.
The Glycolic Intensive Masque has no artificial coloring, all colors are derived from natural herbs which fade through continuous use.
I tried this mask and the pumpkin enzyme mask and the pumpkin mask won. I did not use the masks as frequently as recommended, but they both had a noticeable effect on brightening my skin (the enzyme mask just did it a little more). If you need a very gentle mask, then this is for you. I personally need something a little more intense.
It really made my skin very soft and glowy 💙
It does everything for my sensitive skin. Definitely gives you that glow, will be buying the larger size soon!
Definitely a must have for all those suffering with hormonal acne like yours truly. I use the mask once a week and I see a huge difference in my acne and the texture of my skin. I’m soft as a baby’s butt once I rinse the mask off!
So I love all different types of masks, store bought, diy, you name it BUT this mask right here is one you need. One I need! It’s simple, light, and when I wash it off I feel so fresh the freshness last too. It heals as well which is definitely great for my skin type. Thank you NOLA for this recommendation. Btw you can many uses out of this sample, I loved that