Green Tea Antioxidant Face Mask Try Me
A soothing anti-pollution face mask with green teaWHY BABES LOVE IT
- For skin that needs a deep clean without irritation, this green tea mask ticks all your boxes
- This purifying mask targets clogged pores and calms red skin, leaving you with a healthier complexion from the inside out
- Real green tea kick starts your skin’s natural defenses while delivering a mega dose of antioxidant power to protect against environmental nasties
- 10 minutes is all it takes to purify pores while nurturing your skin with vegan, plant-based goodness
Comes in a 1 oz bottle -- Expires in 8 months .** Vegan, cruelty-free, handcrafted
After cleansing, apply a thin layer of mask with your face mask brush to dry skin. Allow mask to fully dry for 10 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. Follow with a Nolaskinsentials toner and a Nolaskinsentials moisturizer
Water. Clay (Kaolin, Bentonite, French). Camellia Sinensis. Vegetable Wax. Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract. Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water. A. Barbadensis Mill. Xanthum Gum. Argania Spinosa. Cucumis Sativus. Cannabis Sativa PlantOil (Hemp ). Vaccinium Extract. Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil. Glycerin. Melaleuca Oil. Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
Take the day off with our soothing anti-pollution face mask with green tea. For skin that needs extra cleansing and gentle conditioning, this green tea mask ticks all your boxes. It targets clogged pores and calms your skin, leaving you with a healthier complexion from the inside out. Real green tea kick starts your skin’s natural defenses while delivering a mega dose of antioxidant power to protect against environmental nasties as you go about your day. Ten minutes is all it takes to purify pores while nurturing your skin with plant-based goodness. Go on, give our green tea face mask a try. Your skin will thank you at the end of a long day.
SHELF LIFE: 8 months (Store in a cool area)
PACKAGING TYPE: Glass container
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, apply a thin layer of mask with your face mask brush to dry skin.
- Allow mask to fully dry for 10 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Follow with a Nolaskinsentials toner and a Nolaskinsentials moisturizer
- Treats mild acne and prevents breakouts
- Hand crafted with cruelty-free, plant-based ingredients
- Can be used twice weekly on normal to dry skin.
- Camellia tea
- Eucalyptus Oil, Aloe vera
- Clay (Kaolin, Bentonite, French)
View entire list of ingredients here
- Try Me: 1 oz
To purchase the regular size (4 oz), please click here.
*All items are 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, and hand-crafted with love.
I was so excited about this face mask until I took it off and saw that my face was red where I placed the mask 😔
hey nolababe! clay mask tend to make your skin feel tighter/pulsate. redness may occur after using, however this doesnt indicate irritation. your skin will return to normal within an hour of rinsing off!
hope this helps -
Very refreshing, doesn’t make skin dry I totally recommend
I’m known for having dry skin and this product kind of made my skin red after using it. I can’t deny, it did give me some shine but I wouldn’t buy it again.
Very refreshing! Especially after a few times, it feels like my face got a little boost of energy
I want to love this as much as I love all my other Nola products but this one BURNS my skin. It's like I got a sunburn and was slapped across the face. I can't have it on for more than 10 seconds before I have to hurriedly wash it off to avoid a chemical burn.