Green Tea Antioxidant Face Mask Try Me
A soothing anti-pollution face mask with green teaWHY BABES LOVE IT
- For skin that needs a deep clean without irritation, this green tea mask ticks all your boxes
- This purifying mask targets clogged pores and calms red skin, leaving you with a healthier complexion from the inside out
- Real green tea kick starts your skin’s natural defenses while delivering a mega dose of antioxidant power to protect against environmental nasties
- 10 minutes is all it takes to purify pores while nurturing your skin with vegan, plant-based goodness
Comes in a 1 oz bottle -- Expires in 8 months .** Vegan, cruelty-free, handcrafted
After cleansing, apply a thin layer of mask with your face mask brush to dry skin. Allow mask to fully dry for 10 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. Follow with a Nolaskinsentials toner and a Nolaskinsentials moisturizer
Water. Clay (Kaolin, Bentonite, French). Camellia Sinensis. Vegetable Wax. Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract. Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water. A. Barbadensis Mill. Xanthum Gum. Argania Spinosa. Cucumis Sativus. Cannabis Sativa PlantOil (Hemp ). Vaccinium Extract. Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil. Glycerin. Melaleuca Oil. Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
Take the day off with our soothing anti-pollution face mask with green tea. For skin that needs extra cleansing and gentle conditioning, this green tea mask ticks all your boxes. It targets clogged pores and calms your skin, leaving you with a healthier complexion from the inside out. Real green tea kick starts your skin’s natural defenses while delivering a mega dose of antioxidant power to protect against environmental nasties as you go about your day. Ten minutes is all it takes to purify pores while nurturing your skin with plant-based goodness. Go on, give our green tea face mask a try. Your skin will thank you at the end of a long day.
SHELF LIFE: 8 months (Store in a cool area)
PACKAGING TYPE: Glass container
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, apply a thin layer of mask with your face mask brush to dry skin.
- Allow mask to fully dry for 10 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Follow with a Nolaskinsentials toner and a Nolaskinsentials moisturizer
- Treats mild acne and prevents breakouts
- Hand crafted with cruelty-free, plant-based ingredients
- Can be used twice weekly on normal to dry skin.
- Camellia tea
- Eucalyptus Oil, Aloe vera
- Clay (Kaolin, Bentonite, French)
View entire list of ingredients here
- Try Me: 1 oz
To purchase the regular size (4 oz), please click here.
*All items are 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, and hand-crafted with love.
I’m known for having dry skin and this product kind of made my skin red after using it. I can’t deny, it did give me some shine but I wouldn’t buy it again.
Very refreshing! Especially after a few times, it feels like my face got a little boost of energy
I want to love this as much as I love all my other Nola products but this one BURNS my skin. It's like I got a sunburn and was slapped across the face. I can't have it on for more than 10 seconds before I have to hurriedly wash it off to avoid a chemical burn.
NolaSkin has done it again., for the longest, I was a Pumpkin Enzyme gal, but I was looking for something and grabbed this in the try-me size. It works so wonderfully. It's easily applicable, especially with a silicon tool, when it dries it tightens a bit, and when you wake up your skin looks amazing! I might reach to say this mask might be better.
This face mask is the best! I have very sensitive skin and whenever I use this product, I can feel the ingredients putting in work and it doesn’t both my skin or cause me to have any type of reaction but glowing skin! I bought a try-me size for my sister to use since she has the same skin type as me, I hope she finds it as wonderful as I do!