Green Tea Antioxidant Face Mask Try Me
A soothing anti-pollution face mask with green teaWHY BABES LOVE IT
- For skin that needs a deep clean without irritation, this green tea mask ticks all your boxes
- This purifying mask targets clogged pores and calms red skin, leaving you with a healthier complexion from the inside out
- Real green tea kick starts your skin’s natural defenses while delivering a mega dose of antioxidant power to protect against environmental nasties
- 10 minutes is all it takes to purify pores while nurturing your skin with vegan, plant-based goodness
Comes in a 1 oz bottle -- Expires in 8 months .** Vegan, cruelty-free, handcrafted
After cleansing, apply a thin layer of mask with your face mask brush to dry skin. Allow mask to fully dry for 10 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. Follow with a Nolaskinsentials toner and a Nolaskinsentials moisturizer
Water. Clay (Kaolin, Bentonite, French). Camellia Sinensis. Vegetable Wax. Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract. Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water. A. Barbadensis Mill. Xanthum Gum. Argania Spinosa. Cucumis Sativus. Cannabis Sativa PlantOil (Hemp ). Vaccinium Extract. Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil. Glycerin. Melaleuca Oil. Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
Take the day off with our soothing anti-pollution face mask with green tea. For skin that needs extra cleansing and gentle conditioning, this green tea mask ticks all your boxes. It targets clogged pores and calms your skin, leaving you with a healthier complexion from the inside out. Real green tea kick starts your skin’s natural defenses while delivering a mega dose of antioxidant power to protect against environmental nasties as you go about your day. Ten minutes is all it takes to purify pores while nurturing your skin with plant-based goodness. Go on, give our green tea face mask a try. Your skin will thank you at the end of a long day.
SHELF LIFE: 8 months (Store in a cool area)
PACKAGING TYPE: Glass container
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, apply a thin layer of mask with your face mask brush to dry skin.
- Allow mask to fully dry for 10 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Follow with a Nolaskinsentials toner and a Nolaskinsentials moisturizer
- Treats mild acne and prevents breakouts
- Hand crafted with cruelty-free, plant-based ingredients
- Can be used twice weekly on normal to dry skin.
- Camellia tea
- Eucalyptus Oil, Aloe vera
- Clay (Kaolin, Bentonite, French)
View entire list of ingredients here
- Try Me: 1 oz
To purchase the regular size (4 oz), please click here.
*All items are 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, and hand-crafted with love.
Ok so this mask is my absolute fav! When I use it my pimples just disappear. It takes away my redness and I wake up with a glow. I love it.
I’ve recently purchased that papaya burst cleanser for myself and it is lovely! Evens out my skin tone plus adds amazing glow! I got my sister the daily smoothie cleanser and some serum she love everything!
I have used this mask about 4 or 5 times since I received it and there is still plenty of product left! It has an earthy smell which I love. The first time I used this mask it tingled a little but it quickly went away. When it dries down it leaves my face feeling very tight but as soon as I wash it off my skin feels so smooth and clean! It also helped minimize the size of a few pimples I had along my jaw.
It was okay didn’t really see a difference
This face mask smells amazing. It genuinely smells like green tea and helped rid me of some dead skin. I like the thickness of it because it makes it easily spreadable. Left me feeling moisturized and fresh!