Hyaluronic Aloe Cleanser Try Me
A hydrating cream cleanser for clear skinWHY BABES LOVE IT
- For stressed skin that craves moisture, our gentle hyaluronic acid cleanser with aloe is your top pick
- A surge of hydration from coconut milk, mango butter, HA and aloe comforts even the most sensitive facial skin with gentle ingredients that won’t clog pores
- The plant-based cleansers in our aloe face wash deep clean while bringing dry skin back to life
- It’s a match made in heaven for dehydrated or acne-prone skin that needs extra TLC
Comes in a 1 oz bottle -- Expires in 8 months ** Vegan, cruelty-free, handcrafted
Use the Hyaluronic Aloe to cleanse your skin. Shake well to activate skin-loving ingredients. Gently massage a dime-size amount into wet skin | Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. Follow with a Nolaskinsentials toner
Aqua. Aloe Barbadensis. Cocos Nucifera Milk. Melaleuca Oil. Cucumis Sativus. Anthemis Nobilis. Hyaluronic Acid. Camellia Sinensis. Xanthan Gum. Arame Algae Extract. Vitis Vinifera. Matricaria Chamomilla. C. Betaine. Lavender Extract. Citrus Sinensis. Camellia Sinensis. Mangifera Indica. Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
The search for a mild face wash for dry skin ends here. For skin that craves extra moisture, our gentle hyaluronic acid cleanser with aloe is your top pick. A surge of hydration leaves even the most sensitive, dry facial skin feeling comforted and supple. Bouncy skin with a velvety soft texture is just a few drops away. Squirt a dollop into your palm, then gently massage the creamy low-lather formula all over your face. The plant-based cleaning agents in our aloe face wash deep clean every pore while bringing you dry skin back to life. It’s a match made in heaven for dehydrated or aging skin that needs a little extra love.
SHELF LIFE: 8 months (Store in a cool area)
PACKAGING TYPE: Glass container
HOW TO USE
- Use the Hyaluronic Aloe to cleanse your skin. Shake well to activate skin-loving ingredients
- Gently massage a dime-size amount into wet skin
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry
- Follow with a Nolaskinsentials toner
- Antiseptic, hydrating, and combats acne
- Hand crafted with cruelty-free, plant-based ingredients
- Can be used twice daily on sensitive, dry skin
- Lavender extract
- Mango butter, Coconut milk
- Hyaluronic acid
View entire list of ingredients here
- Try Me: 1 oz
To purchase the regular size (4 oz), please click here.
*All items are 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, and hand-crafted with love.
For years now, I’ve been trying to find a cleanser that works for my dry/eczema prone + sensitive skin. I had found a cleanser that didn’t irritate my skin (yippee) but it seemed to pull moisture from the surface of my skin after I rinsed it off, leaving it to feel super dry (smh). I’d correct this with a moisturizer, but figured it wasn’t a good sign that I even had to “fix” how my skin was afterwards... Instead of settling with this meh cleanser from *cough cough* Neutrogena, I decided it was time to look elsewhere. After finding Nola and trying a few of the company’s trial sized face washes, my final trial face wash purchase was the Aloe cleanser. I ran through my trial size so quickly because I fell in ♥️. It’s safe to say it’s now my holy grail. I use it twice a day with my konjac sponge and I swear my skin has never glowed more! I love how smooth & moisturized my face feels after rinsing. The cleanser is gentle enough to exfoliate, hydrate, & prep your skin for the rest of your routine. Y’all, this product is gonna change your life!
(P.S., Transparency: I only deal with minimal monthly hormonal acne, hyperpigmentation and occasional eczema breakouts. )
This cleanser leaves my skin feeling fresh and revived. Will definitely be ordering more.
I love this product. I have normal to combo skin depending on my cycle, hormones, weather ect. This product has kept my face balanced and supple, with crazy elasticity! Finally a vegan skincare line from and by women that look like me! So proud of the Nola fam keep these products coming. You got me as a customer for life!