Not Your Ordinary Try Me
A foolproof waterproof makeup remover for your most stubborn makeupWHY BABES LOVE IT
- This fragrance-free makeup remover quickly erases makeup after a long day/night, even waterproof mascara that other makeup wipes miss
- Packed with nourishing oils from Grapeseed, Sunflower, Avocado and Jojoba that won’t cause breakouts, it not only dissolves makeup but is also good for your skin
- Leaves your complexion fresh feeling, clean and energized
- Used before bed to maximize your beauty sleep
- A non irritating formula prevents dryness by skipping harsh surfactants
Comes in a 1 oz bottle -- Expires in 12 months ** Vegan, cruelty-free, handcrafted
On dry skin, gently massage balm into face for 30-60 seconds. Rinse with warm water to thoroughly remove cleanser and makeup. If double cleansing, follow up with an additional cleanser. Use as needed.
Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Glycerin, Vitis Vinifera (Seed Oil), , Helianthus Annuus, Persea Gratissima(Fruit Oil), Simmondsia chinensis (seed) oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, decyl glucoside, Laureth-3, Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
I like this product, it does an amazing job getting off makeup, but it did make my eyes burn a bit.
Literally melts away makeup without harsh drying out chemicals. Very natural
I LOVE cleansing balms. I've been on the for my favorite so I ordered the try-me size! It did an amazing job taking off makeup! I felt like there was still a little film after just using water to remove, so I used a washcloth to make sure then followed up with a double cleanse. Overall the texture is perfectly light and airy and gets the job done!
I usually use a wipe to take my makeup off, because it’s faster. The makeup remover creams/balm always leave a sticky residue on my face, so I was hesitant about this one. Anything Nola, I’ll try though. Loveeeee this! Doesn’t feel sticky at all, feels really good on my face, super soft, and you don’t need to use too much. I followed it up with the cleansing foam. Definitely getting original size, and throwing my remover wipes out lol.
Use this everytime I wear makeup. Not knocking micellear cleansing , but this is good.