Passion Fruit Hyperpigmentation Soap Duo Pack
A 2-pack of our best-selling hyperpigmentation soapWHY BABES LOVE IT
- Breakouts, ingrown hairs, razor bumps can cause hyperpigmentation. No shame in it, all skin types get discolored now and then
- This duo of brightening bar soaps cleanses and targets dark marks in one step
- With two bar soaps in your shower kit, your skin will remain glowing and even-toned for four weeks or more”.
- The secret? Powerful redness-reducer Azelaic Acid and natural brightener Lemon Peel lifts away damaged pigment, brightens skin safely and supports normal melanin production for beautifully even-toned skin
- Safe to use on your face, chest, underarms, legs, back, butt and bikini line
Orders Ship in 1-3 Business Days
Size: 4 oz -- Expires in 12 months .** Vegan, cruelty-free, handcrafted
Run soap under warm water, lather onto an exfoliation brush and gently massage into your skin. Rinse with cool water, then apply the Brightening C Serum to entire area.
Olive Oil. Coconut Oil. Organic Sustainable Palm Oil. Purified Water. Azelaic Acid. Sunflower Oil. Musa Sapientum , Iron Oxide, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Sorbitan Oleate, Citrus Limon Peel (2%).Tea Tree Oil (1%), Color (Mica)
WHAT IT IS
This ultra-gentle lightening soap for hyperpigmentation banishes the look of dark marks with regular use
WHY BABES LOVE IT
- Lather up with this zesty citrus bar soap to gradually soften the appearance of dark spots on face and body naturally The secret? It’s our Brightening-C Serum in soap form with the power of redness-reducing azelaic acid and leimon citrus peel
- You don’t need a messy skin lightening cream to lighten dark spots from blemishes
- This 2-in-1 hyperpigmentation soap cleanses AND improves the look of pesky dark marks in 1 easy step
- It’s the most convenient way to hydrate and fix uneven skin
- Compostable packaging and vegan soap bars keep our planet green and cruelty- free
- Size: 4 oz
- Expires in 12 months
- Vegan, cruelty-free, handcrafted
- This option is 1 month supply that comes with 2 bars.
HOW TO USE
- Run soap under warm water, lather onto an exfoliation brush and gently massage into your skin.
- Rinse with cool water, then apply the Brightening C Serum to entire area.
Olive Oil. Coconut Oil. Organic Sustainable Palm Oil. Purified Water. Azealic Acid. Sunflower Oil. Musa Sapientum , Iron Oxide, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Sorbitan Oleate, Citrus Limon Peel (2%).Tea Tree Oil (1%), Color (Mica)
what our nolababes say
" I love using this cleanser as a start to my daily and nightly routinue "samantha, los angeles, us
I've used this product for about 12 weeks now and the results are insane. I have severe eczema and this product is helping with the discoloration from my eczema scars. Obviously everyone's skin may react differently, but I'm happy to have found a product that works for me! Thanks yall <3
When I tell you my face did a clear60 in 1 week.Enough said.Buy it now.This is my 3rd order(of multiples)
Love love love this soap! This is definitely my go to soap for my hyperpigmentation! 10/10
My skin is sensitive and acne prone with hyperpigmentation. I’ve been using this soap for about 2 months so far and I can already see the difference. My dark spots are definitely fading I loveee this soap!
I absolutely LOVE this soap! My skin feels amazing! My dark spot are almost COMPLETELY gone! I now have my mom using it! And she now has her co-workers using it also! Y'all understood the assignment!