Passion Fruit Hyperpigmentation Soap Duo Pack
A 2-pack of our best-selling hyperpigmentation soapWHY BABES LOVE IT
- Breakouts, ingrown hairs, razor bumps can cause hyperpigmentation. No shame in it, all skin types get discolored now and then
- This duo of brightening bar soaps cleanses and targets dark marks in one step
- With two bar soaps in your shower kit, your skin will remain glowing and even-toned for four weeks or more”.
- The secret? Powerful redness-reducer Azelaic Acid and natural brightener Lemon Peel lifts away damaged pigment, brightens skin safely and supports normal melanin production for beautifully even-toned skin
- Safe to use on your face, chest, underarms, legs, back, butt and bikini line
Orders Ship in 1-3 Business Days
Size: 4 oz -- Expires in 12 months .** Vegan, cruelty-free, handcrafted
Run soap under warm water, lather onto an exfoliation brush and gently massage into your skin. Rinse with cool water, then apply the Brightening C Serum to entire area.
Olive Oil. Coconut Oil. Organic Sustainable Palm Oil. Purified Water. Azelaic Acid. Sunflower Oil. Musa Sapientum , Iron Oxide, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Sorbitan Oleate, Citrus Limon Peel (2%).Tea Tree Oil (1%), Color (Mica)
WHAT IT IS
This ultra-gentle lightening soap for hyperpigmentation banishes the look of dark marks with regular use
WHY BABES LOVE IT
- Lather up with this zesty citrus bar soap to gradually soften the appearance of dark spots on face and body naturally The secret? It’s our Brightening-C Serum in soap form with the power of redness-reducing azelaic acid and leimon citrus peel
- You don’t need a messy skin lightening cream to lighten dark spots from blemishes
- This 2-in-1 hyperpigmentation soap cleanses AND improves the look of pesky dark marks in 1 easy step
- It’s the most convenient way to hydrate and fix uneven skin
- Compostable packaging and vegan soap bars keep our planet green and cruelty- free
- Size: 4 oz
- Expires in 12 months
- Vegan, cruelty-free, handcrafted
- This option is 1 month supply that comes with 2 bars.
HOW TO USE
- Run soap under warm water, lather onto an exfoliation brush and gently massage into your skin.
- Rinse with cool water, then apply the Brightening C Serum to entire area.
Olive Oil. Coconut Oil. Organic Sustainable Palm Oil. Purified Water. Azealic Acid. Sunflower Oil. Musa Sapientum , Iron Oxide, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Sorbitan Oleate, Citrus Limon Peel (2%).Tea Tree Oil (1%), Color (Mica)
what our nolababes say
" I love using this cleanser as a start to my daily and nightly routinue "samantha, los angeles, us
This soap has helped my confidence so much. I’ve had pretty bad body acne since I was 14 (I’m 21 now) and haven’t worn a sleeveless top since I was 13. But this soap is the FIRST AND ONLY product I’ve tried that has actually made a visible difference, along with the mint to love body toner. I noticed results really quickly when using both products every other day, my scars have already faded significantly and I can see myself wearing a bikini and feeling confident soon:) also NOLA has the fastest shipping ever, my products came two days after I ordered them and they don’t skimp on product. Everything is filled to the brim which I really appreciate. Definitely worth my money and these are now my holy grail skin care items.
Delivered quickly, smells great. I've been using this consistently twice a day, morning and evening, since the day following delivery (5/9/2022). I use it with an exfoliating brush. Not a single difference yet. It's been 6 weeks. No difference. I will say, while I do only use it for my face, I'm still on my first bar after all this time. It has a nice scent and great lather. Just not even close to giving me the results I expected especially after paying $30 plus shipping!!!
I’ve been using this consistently a few weeks and notice my backache is starting to become controlled. I’ve always had an issue with this and have tried prescriptions but this is working I said I’d give it 6 weeks and half way through I see it will be a staple in my process.
I recently purchased the hyperpigmentation soap because I have some body acne. It has helped extremely I saw results within 2 days!!
It really does clean your skin. I've used the soap for about a month and I am seeing a slight improvement in my skin.