Rejuvenate Serum Try Me
A hydrating serum that fixes dry skin in three ways (hydrate, repair and protect)WHY BABES LOVE IT
- Inside this dropper bottle is a bevy of plant ingredients that helps transform dry skin
- This all-star face serum serves up a better complexion with hyaluronic acid, vitamins and antioxidants
- Vitamin E repairs damaged skin, while fresh sea kelp nourishes with key nutrients and vitamin C oil keeps you glowing
- After toning, dab a few drops into thirsty, dry skin and let it absorb
- Replenishes water levels to reveal quenched skin that radiates with beauty
- For a fresh, youthful glow, Rejuvenate Serum is just the ticket
vegan, cruelty-free, handcrafted - this container is recyclable, send it back to us for a special reward.
After using our toner water, apply 2-3 drops of serum to face. Gently massage serum in a circular motion avoiding the eye area. Allow serum to fully absorb before following with a moisturizer
Aqua. Calendula Officinalis. Aloe Barbadensis. Ascorbic Acid. Salix Alba. Hamamelis. Vegetable Glycerin. Hyaluronic Acid (vegan). Melaleuca Oil. Fucus Vesiculosus Extract (seaweed). Burdock Root Extract. Xanthan Gum. Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
For a fresh, youthful glow, Rejuvenate Serum is just the ticket. This all-star face serum serves up a better complexion in three ways: it hydrates, repairs and protects like nothing else you’ve tried. Inside this dropper bottle is a bevy of plant ingredients that help you love the skin you’re in. Vitamin E helps revive damaged skin, while vitamin C oil keeps you glowing and fresh sea kelp pumps your skin with key nutrients. After toning, dab a few drops into thirsty, dry skin and let it absorb. It restores your skin’s water levels from within, helping reveal quenched skin that radiates with beauty. Think of it like confidence in a bottle for dehydrated skin that needs intensive nourishment.
SHELF LIFE: 8 months (Store in a cool area)
PACKAGING TYPE: Glass container
HOW TO USE
- After using our toner water, apply 2-3 drops of serum to face
- Gently massage serum in a circular motion avoiding the eye area
- Allow serum to fully absorb before following with a moisturizer
- Serums penetrate deeply into skin — targeting whatever skin concern you may have
- Hand crafted with cruelty-free, plant-based ingredients
- Can be used twice daily on all skin types
- Aloe Vera, Vitamin C
- White willow
- Hyaluronic acid, Tea tree oil
View entire list of ingredients here.
- Try Me: 0.5 oz
To purchase the regular size (2 oz), please click here.*All items are 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, and hand-crafted with love.
Love this product
The serum kept my face moisturizer and even add a glow to my skin. I have been using the product for a month and I’m seeing great results with my skin. You do need to use a moisturizer after the serum just to keep your skin from drying.