Skin Bright Try Me
A skin brightening serum for discolorationWHY BABES LOVE IT
- It’s time to reverse skin discoloration with illuminating ingredients that promote an even skin tone over time
- No more struggling with dull skin — This facial serum contains Glycolic Acid and Lac-tic Acid to gently exfoliate and leave your complexion visibly brighter
- Water-based hydrators like fresh Aloe Juice team up with Hemp Seed Oil, Potassium and Blue-Green Algae to provide soothing relief and daily nourishment for optimal skinhealth
- All-natural Peppermint and Menthol uplift your senses with a refreshing aroma that leaves skin feeling fresh and tingly
- Suitable for all skin types, especially oily and acne-prone skin since it won’t clog pores
Orders Ship in 1-3 Business Days
Comes in a 0.5 oz bottle -- Expires in 11 months **If you are pregnant, may become pregnant and/or nursing, we do not recommend using this item. Please consult with your doctor prior to use.** Vegan, cruelty-free, handcrafted
After using a toner, apply serum to face in the PM 2-3 a week. Gently massage serum in a circular motion avoiding the eye area. Allow serum to fully absorb before following with a moisturizer. Apply SPF in the AM. Caution using with other active products as this can cause skin sensitivity.
Aqua, Peppermint (Herb), Aloe Barbadensis, Mentha Piperita, Cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Citrus Sinensis, Citrus Limon, Sodium L-pyroglutamate, Blue Green Algae (Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, , Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
It makes my skin feel tighter & smoother. I love it!
Love this, my dark spots are clearing up and it is smoother!
I love this serum!! I’ve noticed a difference within a week of using. My skin was smoother and i can Already see fading in the dark spots
This product is amazing for dark spots. Cleared a spot on my cheek I’ve been trying to fix for the longest.
Perfect for oily skin and my dark spots