Arame Nourishing Eye Cream Try Me
A p.m. eye cream that transforms tired, puffy eyesWHY BABES LOVE IT
- We all love bags — but under eye bags and tired eyes are another story!
- Beautiful eyes start with Arame Nourishing Eye Cream
- While other eye creams use old standbys like caffeine, we turned things up a notch with hyaluronic acid, vitamin C and arame seaweed — a rare aquatic botanical that soothes and awakens delicate eye skin fast
- Nutrients in seaweed combat the look of dark circles and puffy eyes in the a.m. for well-rested eyes that nip late nights in the bud
- While you may still need caffeine to give you that morning jolt, sleepy eyes will never give you away
Comes in a 0.5 oz jar -- Expires in 11 months **vegan, cruelty-free, handcrafted
Use twice daily (before applying your moisturizer) to re-energize tired eyes.
Aqua. Hyaluronic Acid. Arame Seaweed. Cannabis Sativa(Hemp). Neem Oil. Jojoba oil. Aloe Vera. Glycerin. Rosa Canina. Helianthus Annuus. Rubus Idaeus (extract). Camellia Sinensis. Laminaria Saccharina (Algae) extract. Spinach (powder) herb, Melia Azadirachta. Tocopherol. Cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, Xanthan Gum. Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
We all love bags — but under eye bags and tired eyes are another story. Beautiful eyes start with Arame Nourishing Eye Cream. While other eye creams use old standbys like caffeine, we turned things up a notch with arame, a rare aquatic botanical that soothes and awakens delicate eye skin fast. This revitalizing seaweed helps diminish the look of dark circles and puffy eyes in the morning for well-rested eyes that nip late nights in the bud. While you may still need caffeine to give you the jolt you need in the a.m., sleepy eyes will never give you away. Dab it on for a healthy dose of restorative moisture while relieving puffiness and lack of sleep. No one will ever know with this eye cream in your arsenal.
SIZE: 1 oz
SHELF LIFE: 8 Months (Store in a cool area)
HOW TO USE
- Use twice daily (before applying your moisturizer) to re-energize tired eyes.
- Lightweight formula with easy absorption
- Brightens dark circles
- Rejuvenates eye area
- Arame seaweed
- Vitamin C
- Hyaluronic Acid
View entire list of ingredients here
*All items are 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, and hand-crafted with love.
I am seeing improvements under my eyes and the dark spot are going
I bought the trial size version (and I love that all of the trial size version of products that Nola offers really gives such a generous amount) and it was just what I need to show me that I need to purchase the full size version. It provided the moisture that that my eye area needs especially during the winter months.
I love everything about this eye cream! It’s hydrating, but not greasy. It smells incredible and it lasts forever.
I have been using the eye cream for more than a month. I like it and probably will by again. I am not totally in love with it like I am with Dew You or Blue whale Mask but I guess we don’t always feel in love.
I’ve been using this product for about 3 weeks now. It smells nice and absorbs into my skin well, but I haven’t seen any improvements for the bags under my eyes. The puffiness is still there unfortunately.