Arame Nourishing Eye Cream Try Me
A p.m. eye cream that transforms tired, puffy eyesWHY BABES LOVE IT
- We all love bags — but under eye bags and tired eyes are another story!
- Beautiful eyes start with Arame Nourishing Eye Cream
- While other eye creams use old standbys like caffeine, we turned things up a notch with hyaluronic acid, vitamin C and arame seaweed — a rare aquatic botanical that soothes and awakens delicate eye skin fast
- Nutrients in seaweed combat the look of dark circles and puffy eyes in the a.m. for well-rested eyes that nip late nights in the bud
- While you may still need caffeine to give you that morning jolt, sleepy eyes will never give you away
Comes in a 0.5 oz jar -- Expires in 11 months **vegan, cruelty-free, handcrafted
Use twice daily (before applying your moisturizer) to re-energize tired eyes.
Aqua. Hyaluronic Acid. Arame Seaweed. Cannabis Sativa(Hemp). Neem Oil. Jojoba oil. Aloe Vera. Glycerin. Rosa Canina. Helianthus Annuus. Rubus Idaeus (extract). Camellia Sinensis. Laminaria Saccharina (Algae) extract. Spinach (powder) herb, Melia Azadirachta. Tocopherol. Cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, Xanthan Gum. Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
We all love bags — but under eye bags and tired eyes are another story. Beautiful eyes start with Arame Nourishing Eye Cream. While other eye creams use old standbys like caffeine, we turned things up a notch with arame, a rare aquatic botanical that soothes and awakens delicate eye skin fast. This revitalizing seaweed helps diminish the look of dark circles and puffy eyes in the morning for well-rested eyes that nip late nights in the bud. While you may still need caffeine to give you the jolt you need in the a.m., sleepy eyes will never give you away. Dab it on for a healthy dose of restorative moisture while relieving puffiness and lack of sleep. No one will ever know with this eye cream in your arsenal.
SIZE: 1 oz
SHELF LIFE: 8 Months (Store in a cool area)
HOW TO USE
- Use twice daily (before applying your moisturizer) to re-energize tired eyes.
- Lightweight formula with easy absorption
- Brightens dark circles
- Rejuvenates eye area
- Arame seaweed
- Vitamin C
- Hyaluronic Acid
View entire list of ingredients here
*All items are 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, and hand-crafted with love.
I definitely look more awake not sure if it does anything for dark circles but the moisture is definitely there
Definitely helps with my undereye bags. The scent seemed a little strong at first but I must have gotten used to it because it is very pleasant.
I dont really have any issues with my under eyes so maybe not too much room for improvement. I think it has improved my puffiness :) not noticing a difference in my slightly dark circles. but it feels good and smells good and I will reiterate that the sample size is plentiful :) I'll probably buy again if I ever run out
Love it! a little goes a long way and it is very moisturizing but also lightweight!
I've been struggling with dark eye circles and puffiness for a minute now and was hesitant to try an eye cream. Mainly because I thought it wouldn't work! But I've been using this for about a month and a half and contribute it to the reduction of the circles. The try me size is also more than enough! I use it nightly after I apply my moisturizer. The smell is also amazing.