Charcoal Clay Mask Try Me
An all-in-one clarifying mask with activated charcoalWHY BABES LOVE IT
- Say yes to the charcoal, tea tree oil and Brazilian clays in our activated charcoal mask
- This trio deep cleans to free enlarged pores of dead skin, dirt and sebum buildup while replenishing skin with soothing vegan ingredients
- Most charcoal face masks leave skin dry and crackly — but even the oiliest skin needs the proper amount of moisture to stay balanced
- That’s why we added natural oils to battle impurities deep in the pores without causing dryness or blemishes
- All it takes is 10 minutes to kick breakouts to the curb
Comes in a 1 oz jar -- Expires in 8 months ** Vegan, cruelty-free, handcrafted
Apply a thin layer to skin with your face mask brush. Allow mask to fully dry for 10 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. Use 2-3 times weekly for a blemish free complexion. Pro Tip: Cleanse, tone, apply mask, rinse and tone once again.
Aqua. Clay (Brazilian, Rhassoul Clay, Bentonite) . A. Barbadensis Mill. Xanthum Gum. Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract. Lavandula Angustifolia Extract. Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract. Hamamelis Virginiana. Cucumis Sativus. Cannabis Sativa Plant (hemp). Argania Spinosa. Vegetable Wax. Charcoal (Powder). Melaleuca Oil. Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
Say yes to the charcoal, tea tree oil and aloe in our activated charcoal mask. This trio helps rid your complexion of impurities while replenishing your skin. Most charcoal face masks leave skin dry and crackly. Good thing we know that even the most oily skin needs the proper amount of moisture to stay balanced and kick breakouts to the curb. That’s why we added pure clays and natural oils to battle impurities deep in your pores without stripping your skin’s natural moisture barrier. Consider it your all-in-one clarifying mask for clogged pores and a flawless complexion.
SHELF LIFE: 8 months (Store in a cool area)
PACKAGING TYPE: Glass container
HOW TO USE
- Apply a thin layer to skin with your face mask brush. Allow mask to fully dry for 10 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Use 2-3 times weekly for a blemish free complexion.
- Pro Tip: Cleanse, tone, apply mask, risne and tone once again.
- Helps eliminate acne causing factors from the skin
- Absorbs excess sebum
- Cleanses out impurities
- Jojoba, Tea Tree oil
- Witch Hazel, Clay (Brazilian, Rhassoul Clay, Bentonite)
View entire list of ingredients here
- Try Me: 1 oz
- Regular: 4 oz
To purchase the regular size (4 oz), please click here.
*All items are 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, and hand-crafted with love.
I bought this charcoal mask and it immediately replaced the charcoal mask I was using before. This mask really helps with cleaning out and reducing my pores. I am dry on my face but really oily in my T zone, and this mask did not dry me out in those areas like most would. Especially because this mask does tingle a little when you put it on for the first time, but for the price and the glow it’s worth it!
I have oily skin and need a deep penetrating mask from time to time. The quality of the charcoal is unmatched and as you remove the mask you get a light exfoliation, which I love! The mask does have a burning sensation at first but it does subside.
I use this mask as needed, which has been 1x a month.
Love this mask! I could definitely feel it working as soon as I put it on. A little bit goes a long way -- I was surprised by how little product I had to actually scoop out to get good coverage on my face. Didn't dry me out at all, and I noticed a difference in my skin after the first use.
I've only used it a few times. Especially during my break out. The 1st time i used it it felt like my skin was on fire but after the other times I used it i didnt get that feeling anymore. It did help with reducing the pimples. It did make my skin feel extra clean and less oily in the areas where my skin is oily.
This mask will make your skin feel extra clean! Pimples were noticeably smaller the next day. Giving four out of five stars only because the mask didn’t help with redness.