1. Definitions: a. “Affiliate” shall mean any third party that connects website users with services and/or products provided by the Company.
2. Acceptance of Terms: a. By registering as an Affiliate with the Company, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. Affiliate Responsibilities: a. The Affiliate shall be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of the Affiliate’s site and for all content that appears on the Affiliate’s site.
4. Compensation: a. The Affiliate shall be entitled to a commission on sales generated through the Affiliate’s website. This commission shall be calculated according to the terms of the agreement between the Affiliate and the Company.
5. Obligations: a. The Affiliate shall not engage in any activities that could damage the reputation of the Company or the services and/or products provided by the Company.
6. Termination: a. Either party may terminate this agreement at any time, provided that the terminating party provides written notice to the other party at least thirty (30) days prior to the termination date.
7. Limitation of Liability: a. The Company shall not be liable for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost profits, arising out of or related to the Affiliate Program.
8. Governing Law: a. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of GEORGIA, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Dispute Resolution: a. Any dispute arising out of or relating to this agreement or the performance thereof, shall be resolved through mediation and arbitration in the State of GEORGIA