Charcoal Clay Mask Try Me
An all-in-one clarifying mask with activated charcoalWHY BABES LOVE IT
- Say yes to the charcoal, tea tree oil and Brazilian clays in our activated charcoal mask
- This trio deep cleans to free enlarged pores of dead skin, dirt and sebum buildup while replenishing skin with soothing vegan ingredients
- Most charcoal face masks leave skin dry and crackly — but even the oiliest skin needs the proper amount of moisture to stay balanced
- That’s why we added natural oils to battle impurities deep in the pores without causing dryness or blemishes
- All it takes is 10 minutes to kick breakouts to the curb
Comes in a 1 oz jar -- Expires in 8 months ** Vegan, cruelty-free, handcrafted
Apply a thin layer to skin with your face mask brush. Allow mask to fully dry for 10 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. Use 2-3 times weekly for a blemish free complexion. Pro Tip: Cleanse, tone, apply mask, rinse and tone once again.
Aqua. Clay (Brazilian, Rhassoul Clay, Bentonite) . A. Barbadensis Mill. Xanthum Gum. Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract. Lavandula Angustifolia Extract. Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract. Hamamelis Virginiana. Cucumis Sativus. Cannabis Sativa Plant (hemp). Argania Spinosa. Vegetable Wax. Charcoal (Powder). Melaleuca Oil. Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
Say yes to the charcoal, tea tree oil and aloe in our activated charcoal mask. This trio helps rid your complexion of impurities while replenishing your skin. Most charcoal face masks leave skin dry and crackly. Good thing we know that even the most oily skin needs the proper amount of moisture to stay balanced and kick breakouts to the curb. That’s why we added pure clays and natural oils to battle impurities deep in your pores without stripping your skin’s natural moisture barrier. Consider it your all-in-one clarifying mask for clogged pores and a flawless complexion.
SHELF LIFE: 8 months (Store in a cool area)
PACKAGING TYPE: Glass container
HOW TO USE
- Apply a thin layer to skin with your face mask brush. Allow mask to fully dry for 10 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Use 2-3 times weekly for a blemish free complexion.
- Pro Tip: Cleanse, tone, apply mask, risne and tone once again.
- Helps eliminate acne causing factors from the skin
- Absorbs excess sebum
- Cleanses out impurities
- Jojoba, Tea Tree oil
- Witch Hazel, Clay (Brazilian, Rhassoul Clay, Bentonite)
View entire list of ingredients here
- Try Me: 1 oz
- Regular: 4 oz
To purchase the regular size (4 oz), please click here.
*All items are 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, and hand-crafted with love.
I love this mask! Leaves my pores feeling amazing and refreshed! It’s definitely in my routine at least 2 times a week!
Generously sized sample, I was able to get 5 masks out of it. The mask slightly burns at first and leaves my skin quite dry. However, it does leave my skin cleaner, brighter, and (after moisturizering) softer.
I love this mask it leaves my skin feeling so fresh and renewed.
I really like the mask. At first, it tingled a lot and I was worried but it just means it's working. My face feels super soft after I use and I can tell it's really clean.
I bought this charcoal mask and it immediately replaced the charcoal mask I was using before. This mask really helps with cleaning out and reducing my pores. I am dry on my face but really oily in my T zone, and this mask did not dry me out in those areas like most would. Especially because this mask does tingle a little when you put it on for the first time, but for the price and the glow it’s worth it!