Orders Ship in 1-3 Business Days
Oh Whale Aqua Mask Try Me
A cooling and detoxifying clay mask that’s a whale of a good timeWHY BABES LOVE IT
- This cooling anti-pollution face mask is the protector against all evils. It purifies clogged pores, axes free radicals and shields your skin from environmental invaders
- A mermaid-approved blend of sea buckthorn oil, seaweed, algae and chlorophyll infuse skin with antioxidants to keep it healthy while natural clays obliterate impurities
- Slather on this creamy clay mask and let sit for 10 minutes, then splash with water to reveal clear, fresh, happy skin
- It’s perfect for city dwellers of all skin types that need extra protection from pollutants
- A portion of proceeds will be donated to save the lives of whales
Comes in a 1 oz bottle -- Expires in 8 months .** Vegan, cruelty-free, handcrafted
On clean, dry skin apply an even layer of mask. Allow to mask to fully dry, and rinse with warm water. Follow up with your Nolaskinsentials toner.
Aqua, Butterfly pea flower (herb), French Green Clay, Earth Clay, Blue Green Algae (powder), Laminaria, Calendula Officinalis, Calophyllum Inophyllum, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Chlorophyll, Mentha × Piperita, Urea, Sea Buckthorn Extract, Xanthum Gum, Vegetable Wax, Urea, Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate. Natural (fragrance) oil,* Phthalate Free*
A cooling and detoxifying clay mask.
*A portion of all proceeds will be donated to protect and save the lives of whales.*
Deep from the sea, a detoxifying blend of aquatic botanicals have joined forces to supercharge your skin. This cooling anti-pollution face mask is the protector against all evils. It purifies clogged pores, axes free radicals and shields your complexion from environmental nasties that can wreak havoc on skin, perfect for city dwellers of all skin types who need extra protection from the elements. A mermaid-approved blend of sea buckthorn oil, seaweed, algae and chlorophyll infuse your skin with antioxidants to keep it healthy while natural clays obliterate impurities. Slather on this creamy clay mask after a long day and let sit for 10 minutes, then splash with water. It’s a whale of a good time that’s great for skin.
SHELF LIFE: 8 months (Store in a cool area)
PACKAGING TYPE: Glass container
HOW TO USE
- On clean, dry skin apply an even layer of mask. Allow to mask to fully dry, and rinse with warm water.
- Follow up with your Nolaskinsentials toner.
- Calming and cooling
- Detoxifies + purifies the skin
- Protects against environmental pollutants
- Blue green algae
- French green + earth clay
- Butterfly pea flower
View entire list of ingredients here
- Try Me: 1 oz
To purchase the regular size (4 oz), please click here.
*All items are 100% Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, and hand-crafted with love.
Orders Ship in 1-3 Business Days
Nola Vs Everybody
I've wanted to try this mask for so long and I'm happy I finally did! It did feel a little sting-tingly for maybe 30 seconds, then it felt nice and cooling. I've only used it once but I can't wait to use it again—my skin definitely felt and looked detoxed.
I swear I just randomly bought the try me size cos I was like yeah let’s try this out and now I’m just waiting to get the full size once this is done because the way it has cleared and brightened my skin is Amazing!!! It’s really cooling and crisp and some might find it a bit tingling in sensation, but I guess that it’s doing it’s job. I love the blue hue and this is the best random mask I’ve purchased in my life !!!
This didn't irritate my sensitive skin, and made my skin feel smooth and hydrated.
This mask is relaxing, fragrant, brightening, cooling... I can't say enough good about it. I ordered the Try Me and then quickly the full size version. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed, tight, and soothed.
I love that this mask doesn't leave my skin tight and dry - just clean and clear. Plus, it smells amazing!