Green Tea Antioxidant Face Mask
Take the day off with our soothing anti-pollution face mask with green tea. For skin that needs extra cleansing and gentle conditioning, this green tea mask ticks all your boxes. It targets clogged pores and calms your skin, leaving you with a healthier complexion from the inside out. Real green tea kick starts your skin’s natural defenses while delivering a mega dose of antioxidant power to protect against environmental nasties as you go about your day. Ten minutes is all it takes to purify pores while nurturing your skin with plant-based goodness. Go on, give our green tea face mask a try. Your skin will thank you at the end of a long day.
SHELF LIFE: 8 months (Store in a cool area)
PACKAGING TYPE: Glass container
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, apply a thin layer of mask with your face mask brush to dry skin.
- Allow mask to fully dry for 10 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Follow with a Nolaskinsentials toner and a Nolaskinsentials moisturizer
- Treats mild acne and prevents breakouts
- Hand crafted with cruelty-free, plant-based ingredients
- Can be used twice weekly on normal to dry skin.
- Camellia tea
- Eucalyptus Oil, Aloe vera
- Clay (Kaolin, Bentonite, French)
View entire list of ingredients here
- Try Me: 1 oz
- Regular: 4 oz
*All items are 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, and hand-crafted with love.
Absolutely love it 😍
This make makes my skin glowww ! I love it so much and it reduces the appearance of my pores
I use this mask everyday. I’m addicted to the smell and love the results! The sample size is very generous but I’ve only been using it for 2 weeks and dented the jar so I definitely need a full size!
I just used this this morning and I love the way it makes my skin feel so deeply clean afterwards. It smells lovely. I’m always glowing after I use it
I've been trying to find a mask to help transform the texture of my skin. My face feels baby smooth each time I use it and also helps reduce the redness of my face. I will definitely be repurchasing. Btw i've been using this mask for almost a month!