Passion Fruit Hyperpigmentation Soap
Let’s say sayonara to dark spots on skin for good. This ultra-gentle lightening soap for hyperpigmentation banishes unsightly dark marks with regular use. The secret? It’s our Brightening C Serum in soap form with the power of redness-reducing azelaic acid, the ideal combo for fighting hyperpigmentation and blemishes on body, chest and back. You don’t need messy skin lightening cream to get perfect skin. Our 2-in-1 hyperpigmentation soap kills two birds with one stone by cleansing your bod AND improving the look of pesky dark spots in one easy step. Lather up with this zesty citrus bar soap to gradually lighten the appearance of dark spots on face and body naturally. It’s the most convenient way to hydrate and fix uneven skin.
PACKAGING TYPE: Compostable pouch packaging
HOW TO USE
- Run soap under warm water, lather onto an exfoliation brush and gently massage into your skin.
- Rinse with cool water, then apply the Brightening C Serum to entire area.
- Diminishes signs of discoloration
- Combats dark spots and redness
- Pairs perfectly with the Brightening C Serum
- CITRUS LIMON PEEL: Yes, limon, not lemon. A powerful antioxidant that brightens discolored skin, it diminishes signs of hyperpigmentation on the body.
- AZELAIC ACID: Significantly reduces the irritation, redness and discoloration that can come from acne. Helps unclog pores and keep them clear.
View full list of ingredients here.
*All items are 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, and hand-crafted with love.
Should ONLY be used on affected areas. Should NOT be used on entire body or sensitive areas.
I was pleasantly surprised that this soap faded away some of my dark spots on my legs I’ve had since a child. Definitely buying again!
Great smell and my dark spots I've had for a decade are definitely fading
I read through the comments and could not wait until I got my Passion Fruit Hyperpigmentation Soap. I have been using the soap for a few weeks and a lot of my dark spots are fading and I haven't had acne on my chest and shoulders since!
Consistency is key! I’ve been using this product for a few months now and can definitely see the difference in my skin. My skin is brighter and dark spots are beginning to fade. With everyday use, this has become a staple in my skin care routine
I don’t get to finish the product because I lost it while moving, but I loved it, it didn’t dehydrate my skin which I was worried about. I saw minor improvements in scarring but not much, but I only used it for around 2 months.