Passion Fruit Hyperpigmentation Soap
This ultra-gentle lightening soap for hyperpigmentation banishes the look of dark marks with regular useWHY BABES LOVE IT
- Lather up with this zesty citrus bar soap to gradually soften the appearance of dark spots on face and body naturally The secret? It’s our Brightening-C Serum in soap form with the power of redness-reducing azelaic acid and leimon citrus peel
- You don’t need a messy skin lightening cream to lighten dark spots from blemishes
- This 2-in-1 hyperpigmentation soap cleanses AND improves the look of pesky dark marks in 1 easy step
- It’s the most convenient way to hydrate and fix uneven skin
- Compostable packaging and vegan soap bars keep our planet green and cruelty- free
Size: 4 oz -- Expires in 12 months .** Vegan, cruelty-free, handcrafted
Run soap under warm water, lather onto an exfoliation brush and gently massage into your skin. Rinse with cool water, then apply the Brightening C Serum to entire area.
Olive Oil. Coconut Oil. Organic Sustainable Palm Oil. Purified Water. Lye. Azealic Acid. Sunflower Oil. Musa Sapientum , Iron Oxide, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Sorbitan Oleate, Citrus Limon Peel (2%).Tea Tree Oil (1%), Color (Mica)
Let’s say sayonara to dark spots on skin for good. This ultra-gentle lightening soap for hyperpigmentation banishes unsightly dark marks with regular use. The secret? It’s our Brightening C Serum in soap form with the power of redness-reducing azelaic acid, the ideal combo for fighting hyperpigmentation and blemishes on body, chest and back. You don’t need messy skin lightening cream to get perfect skin. Our 2-in-1 hyperpigmentation soap kills two birds with one stone by cleansing your bod AND improving the look of pesky dark spots in one easy step. Lather up with this zesty citrus bar soap to gradually lighten the appearance of dark spots on face and body naturally. It’s the most convenient way to hydrate and fix uneven skin.
PACKAGING TYPE: Compostable pouch packaging
HOW TO USE
- Run soap under warm water, lather onto an exfoliation brush and gently massage into your skin.
- Rinse with cool water, then apply the Brightening C Serum to entire area.
- Diminishes signs of discoloration
- Combats dark spots and redness
- Pairs perfectly with the Brightening C Serum
- CITRUS LIMON PEEL: Yes, limon, not lemon. A powerful antioxidant that brightens discolored skin, it diminishes signs of hyperpigmentation on the body.
- AZELAIC ACID: Significantly reduces the irritation, redness and discoloration that can come from acne. Helps unclog pores and keep them clear.
View full list of ingredients here.
*All items are 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, and hand-crafted with love.
Should ONLY be used on affected areas. Should NOT be used on entire body or sensitive areas.
what our nolababes say
" I love using this cleanser as a start to my daily and nightly routinue "samantha, los angeles, us
I have been using the soap for 1 week and already see a difference in my armpits! I can’t wait to see what a month does. Ordering another bar soon for backup
I started using this bar and within a week I had already noticed a difference in the hyperpigmentation on my back and face. It lightened up stubborn areas so quickly! And it smells amazing. I use it everyday
i have darkness between my thighs and vaginal area & this has helped soo much!! i use it only in that area and after about 2-3 weeks i noticed a difference
My face felt so fresh and clean after using. I had a noticeable reduction in my pregnancy malasma.
Lets talk about how this soap exposed me 😒 everything was fine the water was orange then bam I rinsed it turned brown 😶 like a kid that's been outside all day. 🤣 It was satisfying to see, the soap left me feeling fresh and clean. The lather was surprising a little goes a long way, it's very thick and dare I say luxurious 😏 It isn't drying, but I was a lil ashy-er looking than usual, the watermelon dew lotion 😍 fixed that though. I only rated 4 stars because I was half expecting a sweet scent, it has a unisex fragrance kinda like tea tree oil, but its generally a neutral earthy smell; in conclusion, I love this soap I get really clean and I'm looking forward to seeing my dark marks fade 🤗