Passion Fruit Hyperpigmentation Soap
This ultra-gentle lightening soap for hyperpigmentation banishes the look of dark marks with regular useWHY BABES LOVE IT
- Lather up with this zesty citrus bar soap to gradually soften the appearance of dark spots on face and body naturally The secret? It’s our Brightening-C Serum in soap form with the power of redness-reducing azelaic acid and leimon citrus peel
- You don’t need a messy skin lightening cream to lighten dark spots from blemishes
- This 2-in-1 hyperpigmentation soap cleanses AND improves the look of pesky dark marks in 1 easy step
- It’s the most convenient way to hydrate and fix uneven skin
- Compostable packaging and vegan soap bars keep our planet green and cruelty- free
Size: 4 oz -- Expires in 12 months .** Vegan, cruelty-free, handcrafted
Run soap under warm water, lather onto an exfoliation brush and gently massage into your skin. Rinse with cool water, then apply the Brightening C Serum to entire area.
Olive Oil. Coconut Oil. Organic Sustainable Palm Oil. Purified Water. Azealic Acid. Sunflower Oil. Musa Sapientum , Iron Oxide, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Sorbitan Oleate, Citrus Limon Peel (2%).Tea Tree Oil (1%), Color (Mica)
Let’s say sayonara to dark spots on skin for good. This ultra-gentle lightening soap for hyperpigmentation banishes unsightly dark marks with regular use. The secret? It’s our Brightening C Serum in soap form with the power of redness-reducing azelaic acid, the ideal combo for fighting hyperpigmentation and blemishes on body, chest and back. You don’t need messy skin lightening cream to get perfect skin. Our 2-in-1 hyperpigmentation soap kills two birds with one stone by cleansing your bod AND improving the look of pesky dark spots in one easy step. Lather up with this zesty citrus bar soap to gradually lighten the appearance of dark spots on face and body naturally. It’s the most convenient way to hydrate and fix uneven skin.
PACKAGING TYPE: Compostable pouch packaging
HOW TO USE
- Run soap under warm water, lather onto an exfoliation brush and gently massage into your skin.
- Rinse with cool water, then apply the Brightening C Serum to entire area.
- Diminishes signs of discoloration
- Combats dark spots and redness
- Pairs perfectly with the Brightening C Serum
- CITRUS LIMON PEEL: Yes, limon, not lemon. A powerful antioxidant that brightens discolored skin, it diminishes signs of hyperpigmentation on the body.
- AZELAIC ACID: Significantly reduces the irritation, redness and discoloration that can come from acne. Helps unclog pores and keep them clear.
View full list of ingredients here.
*All items are 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, and hand-crafted with love.
Should ONLY be used on affected areas. Should NOT be used on entire body or sensitive areas.
what our nolababes say
" I love using this cleanser as a start to my daily and nightly routinue "samantha, los angeles, us
I love that this soap isn’t drying and foams up very well. I’ve noticed a big difference in my bikini area but so far, I’m not seeing a significant change with my back acne scars which was my main concern. I’ll continue to use this soap and will probably buy another bar to see how my progression goes.
This soap is great for the full body! It's gentle enough to use daily and smells delish
This soap smells delicious. It does stain so be careful where you place it. I don't see much of a difference if any after using this for a little over a month. I have hyperpigmentation on my arms and under arms and only use it there. I'll come back to update if a significant change does show up. Love NOLA products, this one is just a great basic soap.
I usually double cleanse, but this soap (oil infused) gets all make-up off and my face still feels hydrated! No new breakouts or issues... it's only been a week, but I'm glad I purchased 2 bars. #sold
I brought a total of eight bars because I really wanted to get rid of my dark marks and scars. I was using it every day all over my body And in two weeks I started to see some marks fade but my arms started to itch. A a couple days later my shoulders and back started to itch, three weeks in my stomach and chest also started to itch & at 3 1/2 weeks my ENTIRE body Itched and is covered in a rash. The past three days have been so unbearable that I can only sleep for two hours straight and when I wake up I have scratches all over my body from scratching in my sleep. the only thing that helps me is an all natural herbal bath and I had to set up two doctors appointments today. I’ve been using this brand for almost 3 years and I am disappointed that this has happened and that I have four or five bars left that cannot be used. I would not recommend