Passion Fruit Hyperpigmentation Soap
Let’s say sayonara to dark spots on skin for good. This ultra-gentle lightening soap for hyperpigmentation banishes unsightly dark marks with regular use. The secret? It’s our Brightening C Serum in soap form with the power of redness-reducing azelaic acid, the ideal combo for fighting hyperpigmentation and blemishes on body, chest and back. You don’t need messy skin lightening cream to get perfect skin. Our 2-in-1 hyperpigmentation soap kills two birds with one stone by cleansing your bod AND improving the look of pesky dark spots in one easy step. Lather up with this zesty citrus bar soap to gradually lighten the appearance of dark spots on face and body naturally. It’s the most convenient way to hydrate and fix uneven skin.
PACKAGING TYPE: Compostable pouch packaging
HOW TO USE
- Run soap under warm water, lather onto an exfoliation brush and gently massage into your skin.
- Rinse with cool water, then apply the Brightening C Serum to entire area.
- Diminishes signs of discoloration
- Combats dark spots and redness
- Pairs perfectly with the Brightening C Serum
- CITRUS LIMON PEEL: Yes, limon, not lemon. A powerful antioxidant that brightens discolored skin, it diminishes signs of hyperpigmentation on the body.
- AZELAIC ACID: Significantly reduces the irritation, redness and discoloration that can come from acne. Helps unclog pores and keep them clear.
View full list of ingredients here.
*All items are 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, and hand-crafted with love.
Should ONLY be used on affected areas. Should NOT be used on entire body or sensitive areas.
The products have been working for my skin. I'm seeing progress in the texture and appearance of my skin. The pumpkin, enzyme mask truly works wonders.
This soap makes my skin feel so clean ! I’ve used the whole bar already and I’ve seen a significant difference with my dark spots . I will definitely be purchasing again !
Definitely see my dark spots fading on my chest , which I am very happy to see ! I do wish this was also in liquid format like the other cleansers
I have been using this product for about a month. I definitely see a difference in my back with hyperpigmentation but it’s a slow process. I use it every day or almost every day but I have been struggling with severe bacne for years now. I’m going to keep using this and be patient :).
I’ve been using this for a few and I honestly began to see some of the scarring on my face fade away. I love this brand!!