Passion Fruit Hyperpigmentation Soap
Let’s say sayonara to dark spots on skin for good. This ultra-gentle lightening soap for hyperpigmentation banishes unsightly dark marks with regular use. The secret? It’s our Brightening C Serum in soap form with the power of redness-reducing azelaic acid, the ideal combo for fighting hyperpigmentation and blemishes on body, chest and back. You don’t need messy skin lightening cream to get perfect skin. Our 2-in-1 hyperpigmentation soap kills two birds with one stone by cleansing your bod AND improving the look of pesky dark spots in one easy step. Lather up with this zesty citrus bar soap to gradually lighten the appearance of dark spots on face and body naturally. It’s the most convenient way to hydrate and fix uneven skin.
PACKAGING TYPE: Compostable pouch packaging
HOW TO USE
- Run soap under warm water, lather onto an exfoliation brush and gently massage into your skin.
- Rinse with cool water, then apply the Brightening C Serum to entire area.
- Diminishes signs of discoloration
- Combats dark spots and redness
- Pairs perfectly with the Brightening C Serum
- CITRUS LIMON PEEL: Yes, limon, not lemon. A powerful antioxidant that brightens discolored skin, it diminishes signs of hyperpigmentation on the body.
- AZELAIC ACID: Significantly reduces the irritation, redness and discoloration that can come from acne. Helps unclog pores and keep them clear.
View full list of ingredients here.
*All items are 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, and hand-crafted with love.
Should ONLY be used on affected areas. Should NOT be used on entire body or sensitive areas.
I've used it for about 5 months and it's been great for my skin. I saw improvement over the weeks I used it. My face matches the rest of my skin now and some spots I was having difficulty with have gone. Definitely recommend.
this soap really works, and a nice delicate smell
I have had a major problem with my elbows being cracked, dry and significantly darker than the rest of me. I've been using this soap for about 2 weeks and the cracked skin has gone down drastically. Still darker but I'm so realized I don't have those painful cracked patches!
I’ve only been using this soap for two weeks so I haven’t really seen any results so far. The bar doesn’t smell citrus at all like described. Doesn’t have the exfoliating looking side like it shows in the picture. Hopefully it works for me soon
No change when used with hyperpigmentation soap and mint to love toner. Only thing it did is dry my skin out