Passion Fruit Hyperpigmentation Soap
Let’s say sayonara to dark spots on skin for good. This ultra-gentle lightening soap for hyperpigmentation banishes unsightly dark marks with regular use. The secret? It’s our Brightening C Serum in soap form with the power of redness-reducing azelaic acid, the ideal combo for fighting hyperpigmentation and blemishes on body, chest and back. You don’t need messy skin lightening cream to get perfect skin. Our 2-in-1 hyperpigmentation soap kills two birds with one stone by cleansing your bod AND improving the look of pesky dark spots in one easy step. Lather up with this zesty citrus bar soap to gradually lighten the appearance of dark spots on face and body naturally. It’s the most convenient way to hydrate and fix uneven skin.
PACKAGING TYPE: Compostable pouch packaging
HOW TO USE
- Run soap under warm water, lather onto an exfoliation brush and gently massage into your skin.
- Rinse with cool water, then apply the Brightening C Serum to entire area.
- Diminishes signs of discoloration
- Combats dark spots and redness
- Pairs perfectly with the Brightening C Serum
- CITRUS LIMON PEEL: Yes, limon, not lemon. A powerful antioxidant that brightens discolored skin, it diminishes signs of hyperpigmentation on the body.
- AZELAIC ACID: Significantly reduces the irritation, redness and discoloration that can come from acne. Helps unclog pores and keep them clear.
*All items are 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, and hand-crafted with love.
Colors of soap are changed seasonal**
Each Soap Bar is 0.5oz
Should ONLY be used on affected areas. Should NOT be used on entire body or sensitive areas.
This soap is helping clear up my back acne as well as lighten my scars.
I noticed a change in my skin for the better right away!
This soap has been helping fade my dark spots
This soap has faded the marks on my body, along with the mint to love body toner. Will be purchasing again tomorrow.
this soap is amazing I have used it all over my body and I have notices a difference even after using it only a few times. this product is the truth. it does leave my skin feeling a little dry afterwords but nothing to crazy.