Charcoal Clay Mask
An all-in-one clarifying mask with activated charcoalWHY BABES LOVE IT
- Say yes to the charcoal, tea tree oil and Brazilian clays in our activated charcoal mask
- This trio deep cleans to free enlarged pores of dead skin, dirt and sebum buildup while replenishing skin with soothing vegan ingredients
- Most charcoal face masks leave skin dry and crackly — but even the oiliest skin needs the proper amount of moisture to stay balanced
- That’s why we added natural oils to battle impurities deep in the pores without causing dryness or blemishes
- All it takes is 10 minutes to kick breakouts to the curb
Comes in a 4 oz jar -- Expires in 8 months (Store in a cool area) ** Vegan, cruelty-free, handcrafted - this container is recyclable, send it back to us for a special reward.
Apply a thin layer to skin with your face mask brush. Allow mask to fully dry for 10 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. Use 2-3 times weekly for a blemish free complexion. Pro Tip: Cleanse, tone, apply mask, rinse and tone once again.
Aqua. Clay (Brazilian, Rhassoul Clay, Bentonite) . A. Barbadensis Mill. Xanthum Gum. Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract. Lavandula Angustifolia Extract. Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract. Hamamelis Virginiana. Cucumis Sativus. Cannabis Sativa Plant (hemp). Argania Spinosa. Vegetable Wax. Charcoal (Powder). Melaleuca Oil. Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
Say yes to the charcoal, tea tree oil and aloe in our activated charcoal mask. This trio helps rid your complexion of impurities while replenishing your skin. Most charcoal face masks leave skin dry and crackly. Good thing we know that even the most oily skin needs the proper amount of moisture to stay balanced and kick breakouts to the curb. That’s why we added pure clays and natural oils to battle impurities deep in your pores without stripping your skin’s natural moisture barrier. Consider it your all-in-one clarifying mask for clogged pores and a flawless complexion.
SHELF LIFE: 8 months (Store in a cool area)
PACKAGING TYPE: Glass container
HOW TO USE
- Apply a thin layer to skin with your face mask brush. Allow mask to fully dry for 10 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Use 2-3 times weekly for a blemish free complexion.
- Pro Tip: Cleanse, tone, apply mask, risne and tone once again.
- Helps eliminate acne causing factors from the skin
- Absorbs excess sebum
- Cleanses out impurities
- Jojoba, Tea Tree oil
- Witch Hazel, Clay (Brazilian, Rhassoul Clay, Bentonite)
View entire list of ingredients here
- Try Me: 1 oz
- Regular: 4 oz
View entire list of ingredients here
*All items are 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, and hand-crafted with love.
Works well to clear out pores!
It's okay! It is much thinner, slicker, and glossier than most charcoal masks I've used before (I've used a lot). It doesn't feel like clay at all. I found it to burn, which is somewhat normal for clay masks, but this one felt more burn-y. It didn't clear up my face like other ones I have used. It didn't make it worse either. I'm not sure why people like this so much.
hi livvy, it sounds like you may have sensitive skin
check out our sensitive skin collection or bundle on our website to find products that may be more suitable for you :)
if you need help, feel free to send us an email so our skin experts can assist you!
This product does wonders for me! I always get compliments on my skin on the days I use this mask. Adds such a healthy glow after and really helps with blackheads.
I cannot get enough of this mask, this has become an absolute favorite! I like to use this twice a week and whenever I am experiencing a nasty breakout, I slather this on my face at night, follow it with the night time moisturizer and iconic elixir for my nightly routine and I see instant results the next morning! Nola has THE BEST products and I'm grateful! xoxoxo
I loved this mask! It really isn’t drying which is amazing for a clay mask! It does tingle for sure but the tingling went away for me after a minute or so. I have been getting some acne from wearing a mask and this mask visibly helped shrink the breakouts I had after just one use! I have normal/combination skin as my t-zone gets a bit oilier than the rest of my face