Glycolic Intensive Masque
A glycolic acid mask that exfoliates and softens rough skinWHY BABES LOVE IT
- Rough, bumpy skin needs extra attention. This exfoliating mask is made with 10% glycolic acid to gently buff away dead cells and clogged pores that are mucking up the skin surface revealing bright, baby-smooth skin
- Looking for a gentler alternative to the Pumpkin Enzyme Mask or chemical peels? This is it
- Spread this cooling gel-texture glycolic mask on your face for 5-7 minutes
- As you rinse away the gel, you’ll instantly notice polished, smooth skin with a dewy, glass skin complexion
vegan, cruelty-free, handcrafted - this container is recyclable, send it back to us for a special reward.
Apply a thin layer to skin with your face mask brush and leave on for 5-7 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. Use once weekly for baby-soft skin. Pro Tip: Cleanse, tone, apply mask, cleanse, and tone once again
Aqua. A. Barbadensis Mill. Xanthan Gum. Cucumis Sativus. Helianthus Annuus. Vaccinium Extract. Punica Granatum. Beta vulgaris. Rose Flower Extract. . Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil. Glycolic Acid. Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water. Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate. Natural (fragrance) oil,* Phthalate Free
Dry skin holding you back? Rough, bumpy skin needs extra attention. Enter our glycolic acid mask for all skin types. This exfoliating mask is made with 10% of skin-loving acids (glycolic acid) that gently buff away dead cells that have been mucking up the surface to reveal the soft, smooth skin that’s hiding beneath. If you are looking for a gentler alternative to our Pumpkin Enzyme Mask or chemical peels, this is it. Spread our glycolic mask on your face and let it do its thing for ten minutes. As you rinse away the gel, you’ll instantly notice polished, smooth skin with touchable softness and a dewy, glass skin complexion. It’s like a spa in a jar.
SHELF LIFE: 11 Months (Store in a cool area)
PACKAGING TYPE: Glass container
HOW TO USE
- Apply a thin layer to skin with your face mask brush and leave on for 5-7 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry
- Use once weekly for baby-soft skin
- Pro Tip: Cleanse, tone, apply mask, cleanse, and tone once again
- Exfoliates dead skin cells
- Assists in revealing an even, softer complexion
- 10% Glycolic Acid
- Eucalyptus, Aloe Vera
View entire list of ingredients here
- Try Me: 1 oz
- Regular: 4 oz
*All items are 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, and hand-crafted with love.
The Glycolic Intensive Masque has no artificial coloring, all colors are derived from natural herbs which fade through continuous use.
The first time I put this on it burned my face so bad! Didn’t make it past 2 minutes and immediately washed it off. I was so sad bc I had read nothing but good things about this mask. I contacted someone on ig & told them about my experience. They told me my skin would slowly start getting use to it so I waited a week and used it again. Made it to the 7 min mark this time lol and no burning. No notable changes yet but I’m so glad my skin is ok with it now. I’m hopeful about this product and so excited to keep using it!
I have seen an improvement in my skin since I switched to Nola. Thank you 💕
It’s alright. It burns my cheeks but I’m still using, just less. Once a week.
This product makes my skin feel brand new. I have very sensitive skin, and this product always makes my skin feel comforted and stronger after using it. I also love the smooth texture of the masque!
Love this mask! Smells amazing and also leaves skin smooth after! I have a bit of sensitive skin so this was so gentle and left no redness just smooth and feeling clean!