The Glycolic Astringent
This glycolic acid toner mist cuts through oil, grime and daily buildup to purify and balance oily, congested skinWHY BABES LOVE IT
- Spritz on nourishing botanicals like aloe vera and tea tree oil after shaking it up, then allow 4% glycolic acid to exfoliate and balance skin’s pH
- It’s the world’s easiest, no-fuss way to keep face and body skin fresh and clear, perfect for lazy days when you don’t feel like exfoliating
- Comes in a travel-friendly facial spray mist for maximum convenience
- An all-natural, vegan formula gets the stamp of approval from Mother Nature
vegan, cruelty-free, handcrafted - this container is recyclable, send it back to us for a special reward .
Shake well to activate skin-loving ingredients. After using our Omega Kale Cleanser, hold bottle half an arm's length away from face and spritz onto skin. Follow with our Pure Hydration Moisturizer
Aloe Barbadensis. Aqua. Melaleuca Oil. Hamamelis. Glycolic Acid (2%). Rosa Damascena. Citrus Grandis. Marame Algae Extract. Vitis Vinifera. Matricaria. Chamomilla. Lavender Extract. Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
The Glycolic Astringent keeps your skin in tip-top shape all day. Our clarifying astringent mist quickly cuts through oil, grime and daily buildup to refresh and condition tough skin, plus it’s in a travel-friendly spray mist for maximum convenience. Spritz on nourishing ingredients like aloe vera and tea tree oil after shaking it up, then allow 4% of glycolic acid and botanicals to do their thing. In minutes, our facial spray softens skin and loosens dirt and dead skin cells that have been causing your complexion to look dull lately. This is the world’s easiest, no fuss way to keep the skin on your face and bod fresh and clean, perfect for lazy days when you don’t feel like exfoliating.
PACKAGING TYPE: Glass container
HOW TO USE
- Shake well to activate skin-loving ingredients
- After using our Omega Kale Cleanser, hold bottle half an arm's length away from face and spritz onto skin.
- Follow with our Pure Hydration Moisturizer
- Cleanses pores
- Balances your skin’s pH balance
- Hand crafted with cruelty-free, plant-based ingredients
- Can be used twice daily on all skin types
- Algae extract
- Glycolic acid
- Tea tree oil, Aloe vera
View entire list of ingredients here*All items are 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, and hand-crafted with love
This is a lovely gentle toner. I usually don't use toners because most have alcohol and witch hazel. This product does not and I like that. I use it on my face, as well as areas where I shave/wax to keep those areas exfoliated and moisturized as well. This product really made me a fan of toner. The scent is nice. Very subtle and works for men and women. My husband and I both use this product.
I ran out of Mint to Love, so I used this on my bikini area post-wax to avoid ingrown hairs. It worked well & I don’t have a bump in site.
This feels nice, tingled a bit but didn't break me out at all and seemed to even out my skin. I have pretty sensitive skin and had no issues there!
I’ve been a NolaBabe for almost 3 years and this product is a MUST HAVE. If you’re looking for a cleanser that cleans and refreshes your skin, this is the one. When I was dealing with horrible hormonal acne this, coupled with tea tree oil helped clear my skin all the way up.
Any chance I get I recommend Nolaskinsentials!
I use in place of a regular toner and my skin loves it! I originally purchased a try me size in March/April and I purchased a full size in recent months and I feel like they changed the formula to be a bit more watery? With the try me size, I always felt a tingle and the full size one isn't as strong, but I still love it.