Bottoms Up Booty Mask
A purifying clay mask that helps to prevent butt breakoutsWHY BABES LOVE IT
- This blemish-fighting clay mask leaves your buttocks free of imperfections
- Our Kaolin and Bentonite clay mask pulls sebum and debris out of pores, revealing clearer skin on your backside with regular use
- Gentle exfoliatingingredients like Glycolic, Lactic, Tartaric and Malic Acids slough away dead skin cells for smooth curves and visibly less noticeable post-acne marks over time
- Gently moisturizes without causing breakouts thanks to Shea Butter, Avocado Oil and a burst of Blackberry Water for added hydration
- Dare to show off a baby smooth bottom in all your favorite cheeky styles
Comes in a 4 oz jar -- Expires in 8 months ** Vegan, cruelty-free, handcrafted - this container is recyclable, send it back to us for a special reward.
On dry skin, apply a generous amount of mask to buttocks. Allow the mask to dry for 15-20 minutes, rinse off in the shower with warm water. Follow up with the bawdy cleanse and mint to love toner for maximum results. Use as needed weekly.
Aqua, Blackberry Water, Bentonie (clay), Kaolin (clay), Cetearyl Alcohol, Vegetable Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (avocado)oil, Glycolic acid, Lactic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Zea Mays (Corn Powder), Lavender (Oil), Mica (color), Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate. Natural (fragrance) oil,* Phthalate Free*
This butt mask is just okay to me. I have another mask from a black owned business that l use and like much more than this one. Once l use up the product, l won’t repurchase it.
i’ve been using this mask since it came out as a sample in one of the monthly kits, let me tell you it fills my entire bathroom with the sweetest scent of blackberries!!! i detox my under arms once a week with this since i switched to natural deodorant and it leaves my under arms smelling so nicely, it isn’t rough on that sensitive skin area. my booty loves it as well! i pair it with the passion soap to get rid of my little marks