Lavender Mint Soap
A noncomedogenic bar soap for skin that’s prone to body blemishesWHY BABES LOVE IT
- Our Lavender Mint bar soap helps to free clogged pores that contribute to back acne (“bacne”), arm or shoulder breakouts, bumps on chest, and body blemishes
- The secret is a handpicked selection of natural oils that break down sweat, sebum and grime that build up throughout the day
- Formulated with cold-pressed lavender and essential oils to nurture and soothe reactive skin
- Cold-pressed soap is better for your skin because it retains the benefits of the natural plant ingredients used in the making of our vegan bar soap
- You’ll love the way peppermint soap leaves skin feeling tingly clean and fresh
- This aromatic lavender bar soap is cruelty free, plus it comes in compostable packaging to keep our planet green
Size: 4 oz -- Expires in 12 months .** Vegan, cruelty-free, handcrafted
Olive Oil. Coconut Oil. Certified Organic Sustainable Palm Oil. Purified Water. Essential Oils of Lavender. Peppermint. Pigment.
Our cold pressed Lavender Mint Soap battles body acne while leaving your skin squeaky clean and revitalized.
PACKAGING TYPE: Compostable pouch packaging
HOW TO USE
- Run soap under warm water, lather and gently massage into your body and rinse.
- Use twice daily
- Cold pressed
- Essential Oils
View entire list of ingredients here
*All items are 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, and hand-crafted with love.
I have tried this soap a few times and I absolutely love it. I love that my skin doesn’t feel super tight and dry. The smell is truly amazing.
I love this soap so much. It has a lovely lavender scent but isn’t overpowering. My skin never feels right or dry when I get out of the shower. It’s help me a ton with little bumps and irritation on skin. I’m on my 3rd bars now and will never switch back to my old stuff.
I purchased the Lavender Mint Soap in December after having a good experience with the Passionfruit soap bar. I've been waiting to see any results with the Lavender one, but after months of consistent use, I haven't noticed any difference in my breakouts on my body. They might actually seem worse :( My skin also feels dry and slick afterwords. Maybe I just got a bad one, but this did not work for me.
Smells great, and it's helping clear up my chest acne
I’ve been searching HIGH AND LOW for a soap that will decrease or stop my breakouts on my chest, shoulders and back. I’ve suffered from body acne since high school and it would come in the winter and usually do in the summer. I started using this bar in the winter when my acne is usually starting or at its worst and I’ve felt so confident after using it. Little to no breakouts! I also paired this with their “Mint to Love Body Toner” and a rose hip seed oil from Amazon. Best combo for my body acne and I highly recommend!