Let's Get Intimate Try Me
A natural bikini and body scrub powered by Pink Himalayan SaltWHY BABES LOVE IT
- Our Pink Himalayan Salt body scrub keeps the skin on your legs, bikini, arms and backside as soft and radiant as the day you were born
- Key ingredients like White Willow Bark Extract deliver bump-free skin while helping to free ingrown hairs
- Natural ingredients such as Shea Butter, Grapeseed Oil and Sunflower Oil leave skin properly moisturized so hairs pierce the skin surface with ease, rather than curling back under, to help prevent ingrown hairs
- The formula also brightens and fades the look of dark spots
- Skin feels sultry and smooth immediately after scrubbing
Comes in a 2 oz bottle -- Expires in 12 months ** Vegan, cruelty-free, handcrafted
apply scrub to intimate areas as needed. Gently massage and rinse thoroughly with warm water. Follow up with razor bump serum. For external use only.
Pink Himalayan Salt, Sucrose, Rose (Kaolin) Clay, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, Vitis vinifera (seed) oil, Helianthus Annuus, White willow bark (extract), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
I seriously love this company. There is not a single product that I have tried that I didn’t love. This is no exception and it does what it says it will do. Natural, high quality ingredients and you can really tell the difference!
Really nice, the scent is very mild
I'm so glad I bought this. This has to be the best body scrub I have ever used although this is the second body scrub I've ever bought lol. This body scrub leaves my skin softer than my usual softness AND it makes it easier to shave. Y'all! The description for this item is not lying. I used this scrub as a "shaving cream" to shave my legs, armpits, and bikini line and it does wonders. So far, I have zero shaving bumps and no ingrown hairs. I'm not a huge fan of the price for the regular size, however, I will still buy it because it's worth every penny.