Passion Fruit Hyperpigmentation Soap
Let’s say sayonara to dark spots on skin for good. This ultra-gentle lightening soap for hyperpigmentation banishes unsightly dark marks with regular use. The secret? It’s our Brightening C Serum in soap form with the power of redness-reducing azelaic acid, the ideal combo for fighting hyperpigmentation and blemishes on body, chest and back. You don’t need messy skin lightening cream to get perfect skin. Our 2-in-1 hyperpigmentation soap kills two birds with one stone by cleansing your bod AND improving the look of pesky dark spots in one easy step. Lather up with this zesty citrus bar soap to gradually lighten the appearance of dark spots on face and body naturally. It’s the most convenient way to hydrate and fix uneven skin.
PACKAGING TYPE: Compostable pouch packaging
HOW TO USE
- Run soap under warm water, lather onto an exfoliation brush and gently massage into your skin.
- Rinse with cool water, then apply the Brightening C Serum to entire area.
- Diminishes signs of discoloration
- Combats dark spots and redness
- Pairs perfectly with the Brightening C Serum
- CITRUS LIMON PEEL: Yes, limon, not lemon. A powerful antioxidant that brightens discolored skin, it diminishes signs of hyperpigmentation on the body.
- AZELAIC ACID: Significantly reduces the irritation, redness and discoloration that can come from acne. Helps unclog pores and keep them clear.
View full list of ingredients here.
*All items are 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, and hand-crafted with love.
Should ONLY be used on affected areas. Should NOT be used on entire body or sensitive areas.
Been using this soap for about a month and I’m already seeing results. I can’t wait to see results over time.
I loved this sope even though I was allergic to an ingredient (just made me sneeze a lot in the shower LOL) I would still get it again because it helped a lot with blackheads that I would get on my thighs
I am hispanic, but have lighter skin. I have inherited skin that is prone to hyperpigmentation, acne, and is very sensitive! I have been using this soap in the shower on my underarms, inner thighs, and a couple other trouble spots. Slowly noticing a lightening and softening of the skin! Bought another bar before my first one runs out. it smells nice and foams really easily. I use a washcloth in the shower for this bar of soap and a little goes a long way. Will continue to purchase this, might even stock up! Highly recommended.
I could see the difference on my skin.
I've used it for about 5 months and it's been great for my skin. I saw improvement over the weeks I used it. My face matches the rest of my skin now and some spots I was having difficulty with have gone. Definitely recommend.