Orders Ship in 1-3 Business Days
pairs best with:
Passion Fruit Hyperpigmentation Soap Try Me
This ultra-gentle lightening soap for hyperpigmentation banishes the look of dark marks with regular useWHY BABES LOVE IT
- Shaving and picking blemishes take a toll on your skin. No shame in it, all skin types get discoloration and acne scars now and then
- Stop the cycle with a 2-in-1 hyperpigmentation eraser that cleanses and targets dark marks for a fresh, glowy complexion in one step
- Lather up and let the foamy suds zero in on discolored areas so they can perform skin-brightening magic before rinsing
- The secret? Powerful redness-reducer Azelaic Acid and natural brighteners Lemon Peel and Sunflower Oil lift away damaged pigment and support normal melanin production for beautifully even-toned skin
- Star ingredient, Azelaic Acid, calms irritation and brightens skin safely, unlike kojic acid which has been linked to cancer
- Passion Fruit soap makes it easy to fight hyperpigmentation as you shower, eliminating the need for messy skin lightening creams
- It won’t bleach skin like toxic hydroquinone, which has been banned in more than 30 countries. Instead, it gently fades dark spots and makes your skin look visibly brighter and more uniform
- Don’t second guess it, you can use it on your face, chest, underarms, legs, back, butt and bikini line.
- Formulated without SLS, parabens and nasty chemicals, it won’t irritate skin or cause breakouts
- This bar soap is vegan, cruelty-free and has compostable packaging for a better planet
- A subtle natural aroma (no heavy or synthetic fragrance) leaves skin feeling fresh and clean as you wash up
- Consistency is the key! Use daily for best results. You may see improvements early on, but it takes 8-12 weeks for full results
- Radiant, even skin is a confidence booster
Size: 1 oz -- Expires in 12 months .** Vegan, cruelty-free, handcrafted
Run soap under warm water, lather onto an exfoliation brush and gently massage into your skin. Rinse with cool water, then apply the Brightening C Serum to entire area.
Saponified Oils of Cocos nucifera. Butyrospermum parkii. Olea europaea L. Elaeis guineensis. Carthamus tinctorius. Sodium Hydroxide. Aqua. Glycerin. Melaleuca Alternifolia. Sorbitol. Vegetable Propylene Glycolic (Glycerine). Sorbitan oleate. Hydrolyzed oat protein, Calcium gluconate, Vitamin-E. Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate (Azelaic Acid). Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide.
Let’s say sayonara to dark spots on skin for good. This ultra-gentle lightening soap for hyperpigmentation banishes unsightly dark marks with regular use. The secret? It’s our Brightening C Serum in soap form with the power of redness-reducing azelaic acid, the ideal combo for fighting hyperpigmentation and blemishes on body, chest and back. You don’t need messy skin lightening cream to get perfect skin. Our 2-in-1 hyperpigmentation soap kills two birds with one stone by cleansing your bod AND improving the look of pesky dark spots in one easy step. Lather up with this zesty citrus bar soap to gradually lighten the appearance of dark spots on face and body naturally. It’s the most convenient way to hydrate and fix uneven skin.
PACKAGING TYPE: Compostable pouch packaging
HOW TO USE
- Run soap under warm water, lather onto an exfoliation brush and gently massage into your skin.
- Rinse with cool water, then apply the Brightening C Serum to entire area.
- Diminishes signs of discoloration
- Combats dark spots and redness
- Pairs perfectly with the Brightening C Serum
- CITRUS LIMON PEEL: Yes, limon, not lemon. A powerful antioxidant that brightens discolored skin, it diminishes signs of hyperpigmentation on the body.
- AZELAIC ACID: Significantly reduces the irritation, redness and discoloration that can come from acne. Helps unclog pores and keep them clear.
View full list of ingredients here.
*All items are 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, and hand-crafted with love.
Should ONLY be used on affected areas. Should NOT be used on entire body or sensitive areas.
Orders Ship in 1-3 Business Days
pairs best with:
what our nolababes say
" I love using this cleanser as a start to my daily and nightly routinue "samantha, los angeles, us
Nola Vs Everybody
great soap but can y’all Please stop only offering the big one as a bundle🙄 I get you’re trying to capitalize but sometimes people just want the soap and don’t anything with it… thanks
hey angela, thanks for your review!
if you are looking for something smaller, you can select the passion fruit + buff glove or the passion fruit duo pack <3 hope this helps babe!
Did the try me size of the passion soap and loved it, ordering again!
I used this soap daily for about 2 months. I had very high hopes but unfortunately it didn’t do anything for me. :(
Ok I will LITERALLY do a commercial for this business LOL!!! I LOVE everything I have used so far!! I have been using this soap since March and it is the BEST soap I have ever used on my skin!! I use the serum "porfect" as well and it has minimized my pores!! I am buying the brightening serum today and buying my mom the soap serum, and moisturizer as well!! So proud of whoever the young black lady is that created these products now THAT"S Black Girl Magic!!!
The Passion fruit soap works well for my hyperpigmented skin. It can be drying so you need to be properly moisturize yourself after using it .
I also love the OG Bundle! I've been using Nola for about 3 years now. I love the products and love how light they feel especially for my dry skin. The Elixir and Brightening Serum are the BEST products to start with in my opinion.