Passion Fruit Hyperpigmentation Soap Try Me
This ultra-gentle lightening soap for hyperpigmentation banishes the look of dark marks with regular useWHY BABES LOVE IT
- Lather up with this zesty citrus bar soap to gradually soften the appearance of dark spots on face and body naturally The secret? It’s our Brightening-C Serum in soap form with the power of redness-reducing azelaic acid and leimon citrus peel
- You don’t need a messy skin lightening cream to lighten dark spots from blemishes. This 2-in-1 hyperpigmentation soap cleanses AND improves the look of pesky dark marks in 1 easy step
- It’s the most convenient way to hydrate and fix uneven skin
- Compostable packaging and vegan soap bars keep our planet green and cruelty- free
Size: 1 oz -- Expires in 12 months .** Vegan, cruelty-free, handcrafted
Run soap under warm water, lather onto an exfoliation brush and gently massage into your skin. Rinse with cool water, then apply the Brightening C Serum to entire area.
Olive Oil. Coconut Oil. Organic Sustainable Palm Oil. Purified Water. Lye. Azealic Acid. Sunflower Oil. Musa Sapientum , Iron Oxide, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Sorbitan Oleate, Citrus Limon Peel (2%).Tea Tree Oil (1%), Color (Mica)
pairs best with:
Let’s say sayonara to dark spots on skin for good. This ultra-gentle lightening soap for hyperpigmentation banishes unsightly dark marks with regular use. The secret? It’s our Brightening C Serum in soap form with the power of redness-reducing azelaic acid, the ideal combo for fighting hyperpigmentation and blemishes on body, chest and back. You don’t need messy skin lightening cream to get perfect skin. Our 2-in-1 hyperpigmentation soap kills two birds with one stone by cleansing your bod AND improving the look of pesky dark spots in one easy step. Lather up with this zesty citrus bar soap to gradually lighten the appearance of dark spots on face and body naturally. It’s the most convenient way to hydrate and fix uneven skin.
PACKAGING TYPE: Compostable pouch packaging
HOW TO USE
- Run soap under warm water, lather onto an exfoliation brush and gently massage into your skin.
- Rinse with cool water, then apply the Brightening C Serum to entire area.
- Diminishes signs of discoloration
- Combats dark spots and redness
- Pairs perfectly with the Brightening C Serum
- CITRUS LIMON PEEL: Yes, limon, not lemon. A powerful antioxidant that brightens discolored skin, it diminishes signs of hyperpigmentation on the body.
- AZELAIC ACID: Significantly reduces the irritation, redness and discoloration that can come from acne. Helps unclog pores and keep them clear.
View full list of ingredients here.
*All items are 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, and hand-crafted with love.
Should ONLY be used on affected areas. Should NOT be used on entire body or sensitive areas.
what our nolababes say
" I love using this cleanser as a start to my daily and nightly routinue "samantha, los angeles, us
This soap not only smells great but has a rich lather. A little goes a long way. I use this soap on my underarms, inner thighs and face and have seen improvement. Started with the try-me size but I’ll definitely be getting the full size next time!
Listen my face just break out with redness about 2xs a month. So annoying! Let me tell you I ordered the try me size just because my skin is really sensitive and I didn’t know if this soap would actually work! Baby look and listen it really does! It’s been a month and I get compliments on my skin daily lol. I ordered several other things since the soap. These are some absolutely amazing products again thank y’all ♥️
I'm in love with this soap. I use it day and night and I notice a visible difference. I'm definitely investing in a full size bar! Very good at fading some of my dark marks and my skin looks clear.
I really enjoy this product. It have my skin feeling so good and refreshed and I can see it working. I absolutely love this. Definitely recommend this.
Love this soap! Really helps with the spots on my back, especially when paired with the brightening c serum. I have to hide my soap so no one else uses it! That’s how good it is!